AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Support is covering for stalker

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2022
I had a malicious stalker on Chaturbate and their support believes him without even listening to me as a camgirl.
The have not replied to a single of my emails since July and simply cut off my livelyhood because I told a submissive guy to be "for sale" for tokens on his account. So basically I advertized Chaturbate for them and the stalker reported that as human trafficking.

Chaturbate immediately closed down my account without even listening to what really happened just because I wrote "for sale" when I told him to go gam for tokens. And I mean for his own tokens I didn´t even have any financial advatage at all out of advertizing them that way and they block me for life acc. to the initial reaction.

BE CAREFUL GIRLS CB SUPPORT COVERS FOR MALICIOUS STALKERS, they do not care about their camgirls in the least!

If anyone from Chaturbate reads this and cares enough please email me back account name is Ladymelisende however I do not expect that you care enough to do anything. You just cut someones livelyhood off for an accusation from a stalker without giving the girl a chance to tell her side.

Chaturbate only cares about the big studios and I will keep posting about this and look for other forums where to spread the news how you treat your camgirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.