AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Topic keeps erasing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OliviaClarke

Cam Model
Jan 4, 2019
Hi all,

Yesterday I was using the auto renew goal for my room and had my topic all set up with hashtags and the ultimate goal we were working towards. Then I started noticing it could change and reset to the app count and topic I used a few days ago. I kept re typing my room topic when I noticed the change but it was super annoying and eventually I gave up and just left my room topic as the weird reset. I think I noticed a pattern that it would change itself whenever I came back from a pvt, but I'm not sure if that's the reason.

Is the app I was using glitching? Or so we have to manually retype our topic throughout the day?

Thanks for your help!

Then I started noticing it could change and reset to the app count and topic I used a few days ago.

Was the app it self changing? Like you had keno app, and it would revert back to tip counter app?
Or was it more like the same tip counter app, subject was stuck?

You could check your apps and bots to see if they have any settings. Look for any setting that's like set default topic. Or change topic options.

You could also try clearing your browser cache.And then restarting your computer.

If it happens again, you could try unloading your app, and then leaving private. See if the subject still changes. If it still happens, try unloading the bots and then leaving private.

• Hugs
Reactions: OliviaClarke
Upvote 0
I use the auto-reset app often. I used to notice this subject change as well, but only if I was manually changing the room subject from the broadcast screen, instead of inside the app itself before launching it. I haven’t had any issues with it lately though. And I never try to change the room subject unless I’m in the actual “launch” screen of the app now. Are you setting the room subject in the app or in the broadcast screen?

Upvote 0
I use the auto-reset app often. I used to notice this subject change as well, but only if I was manually changing the room subject from the broadcast screen, instead of inside the app itself before launching it. I haven’t had any issues with it lately though. And I never try to change the room subject unless I’m in the actual “launch” screen of the app now. Are you setting the room subject in the app or in the broadcast screen?

I was changing through the broadcast screen, but I'll try through the app next time!

Upvote 0
I was changing through the broadcast screen, but I'll try through the app next time!

If you're using an app that changes the room status automatically & you're changing your own room topic manually, the app will always change it back to what you put on the app. Its always best to put what you want on the app for the room status ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.