AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

change gender CHATURBATE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2015
Hello

its second time that i wrote here.hope someone help me :)
(sorry for my bad english)
I login in chaturbate.. and I saw that in personal profile I can change my "sex gender" like I want.
is it normal?

can i set one time "female" and show in "female cam", the second time "trans gender" and show in trans cam?
or boy cam?

is it possible change my gender everytime i want? O.O

Yes, it's totally fine as long as you use it correctly. I used to switch from female to couple when my partner would join in from time to time.

Editing because I have a question myself.
What if I start doing girl/girl shows? Do I switch it to couple or is it still considered female?

Yes, it's totally fine as long as you use it correctly. I used to switch from female to couple when my partner would join in from time to time.

Editing because I have a question myself.
What if I start doing girl/girl shows? Do I switch it to couple or is it still considered female?
so of what i have seen, then that would normaly just be in the girl section, but i have also Werry few times seen g/g shows in couple. but they got movede to Girl again rather quickely.

• Helpful!
Reactions: David_Lee_Loca
PC madness , am I the only person tired of this whole lbgtabclcdhdtvxyz nonsense?

Here in New Zealand they even let one boy who thinks he's a girl sign up at a single sex Girls only college.

Utter madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.