AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Camming Journey

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
Hello! I started my Full Time Camming Journey January 1st. I have now some back pain from how I’m positioning myself in front of the laptop. I get instant relief when I am in a private show and can lay down. Any Suggestions? I used Icy Hot the past few days. I cam from my bed or a yoga mat on the floor covered with a silk sheet. I don’t use any toys I received one from CamSoda and it felt sooo uncomfortable while sitting up. I don’t have a Tip Menu because I don’t want a Crazy ChatLog and I simply don’t have the energy to learn how to make one at this time. I took advantage of the new Cam Model Tags and it paid off being online every day all day practically. I don’t play spinning games. I don’t understand how they work. I’m going by just being nice and conversational with tippers. I also would like to hire someone another female model hopefully who can make all my sites I cam on profiles look anything better than they are currently. I started Streamate today and that was an odyssey learning how that site works but was a Huge success. Stripchat, 3 Hours to 8 hours Cam4. 2 Hours in morning. MFC. All day I’m live because I’m obsessed with the payout 3 times a week and I make the most charging for c2c. CamSoda.2 -4 hours in the morning is the most private shows between 5am and 7am. Chaterbate. All day because of the daily payout. And Fling. A few hours at night Cause they are Extremely generous with giving tokens and ticket shows can make 200 in a couple hours. I’ve been reading posts on this site for new models and it’s changed many things about how I communicate with Users. My Profile and my lives are probably the most basic any user has ever watched Especially on MFC Share and StripChat. Men tell me that instantly when they enter but they stay and tip very well. I want my profiles to look a billion times better. I don’t understand the language in the posts here on how to add links or backgrounds or even the most basic things. Willing to pay for the help. Hire Date May 15th 30.00 an hour. By End of June. I hope to have it all looking more professional. Thank You!