AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

change photo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barrbi

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
May 3, 2019
how can i change profile photo
i want change photo that peoples see me in preview page i cant
i add photo i put like as avatar, main, new.... but no change
thanks
another question, if i make another account, i'll be with tag new or no

Upvote 0
is no possible multi account....why.... chaturbate permit

Upvote 0
is no possible multi account....why.... chaturbate permit
There's no reason to have 2 accounts on MFC as a model.

Upvote 0
What is MFC though? Streaming site like CB?
MyFreeCams is one of the biggest cam sites out there, has existed for longer than CB, but only allows female streamers.

Upvote 0
There's no reason to have 2 accounts on MFC as a model.
I wanted two accounts cause I want to separate dominatrix from vanilla. I do dominatrix in the shadows because it's not as acceptable as vanilla and that sucks because I enjoy domming more.

Upvote 0
I wanted two accounts cause I want to separate dominatrix from vanilla. I do dominatrix in the shadows because it's not as acceptable as vanilla and that sucks because I enjoy domming more.
Yeah I don't see that working on MFC, they are strict about having just one account. But maybe sessions you want to be in domme state you can update your name or something, change it back when you go vanilla, note it in the topic, etc.

Upvote 0
Yeah I don't see that working on MFC, they are strict about having just one account. But maybe sessions you want to be in domme state you can update your name or something, change it back when you go vanilla, note it in the topic, etc.
Oh I know they don't, I asked their support once before. Wouldn't work cause those who follow you still have you friended and would find out quick, then their fantasy is ruined and they find someone else. I lost a whole following once I switched from being a dominant account; the subs were pissed and moved on. It's one or the other for them.

Upvote 0
Oh I know they don't, I asked their support once before. Wouldn't work cause those who follow you still have you friended and would find out quick, then their fantasy is ruined and they find someone else. I lost a whole following once I switched from being a dominant account; the subs were pissed and moved on. It's one or the other for them.
roger that.

Upvote 0

Why not be a Dom on CB, and the more social on MFC?

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Why not be a Dom on CB, and the more social on MFC?
It's more work than I'm willing to put in. I'm not trying to be big, just have a steady income until I am able to do what I really want to do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.