AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Changed name and still cannot broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Ft Lauderdale
Hello there I was told that my username violated the terms of service and had to change my username in order to continue to use chaturbate. So I had my name changed from Gaperboi by support in order to continue to broadcast to browardboy69 and I am still banned from broadcasting. I have around 10k followers. And would love to continue to broadcast and grow with the chaturbate community :h: thank you for your time. -browardboy69

Hello there I was told that my username violated the terms of service and had to change my username in order to continue to use chaturbate. So I had my name changed from Gaperboi by support in order to continue to broadcast to browardboy69 and I am still banned from broadcasting. I have around 10k followers. And would love to continue to broadcast and grow with the chaturbate community :h: thank you for your time. -browardboy69

Support states that your account has full access at this time and that they have responded to your most recent email noting this.

Upvote 0
Omg! I can tell you that you are probably one of the most amazing people I have had the pleasure of getting a message from. I can tell you that because of you! I am able to broadcast again :h: it was not resolved until you asked them about it. Thank you so much, have a wonderful day/night

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.