AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Charge for pictures?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2022
How much do you chantage per photo? I am a new cam girl and I’m getting some good feedback on my Reddit and Twitter accounts. I think starting 5 minutes 70$ and 7$ per minute afterwards. Not sure what to charge for photos? And extra for rapid delivery (24hrs) or fetishes/props/special requests? Any financial advice is helpful!

For photos you can charge anywhere from 10$ to 100$ or even more, depending on what type of photo it is, and what your member wants to see. If it's something custom, that requires some things that I don't have, I make sure that the cost of the content covers the props and items I need.

How much do you chantage per photo? I am a new cam girl and I’m getting some good feedback on my Reddit and Twitter accounts. I think starting 5 minutes 70$ and 7$ per minute afterwards. Not sure what to charge for photos? And extra for rapid delivery (24hrs) or fetishes/props/special requests? Any financial advice is helpful!
I charge $5/£4 per photo up to 9 photos then I do sets of 10, 20, 30... I charge extra for extreme fetish stuff like fire play, extreme closeups, etc.
For example a set of 10 would be instead of $50, a little cheaper l, maybe 45 or something to get people to buy sets - it's no good to me when they want only 1 or 2 photos, I have to get makeup on, mask, hair, clothes, props for snapping 2 pics, it's a waste of time on my end especially if I need to use a lot of props/go outdoors etc., but if someone orders a set of 10, then I can do those for the customer and another 10/20 for promos because I'm already there and well into the photoshoot. When I'm doing one or 2, I can't even be bothered to snap more after for promo content. Maybe I'm just weird 😅

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.