AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CHATRUBATE TRAFFIC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Hello,I have heard many modeling studies who promise in return for a substantial portion of any earnings that they say will be very high, to be able to direct in the rooms of the models traffic of registered members and with tokens.In your opinion, is it possible? Is anyone aware of this? I do not think it is possible for a studio to send streams of registered users into the rooms of their models.I work on cb,but i have many slow traffic,but a day not,i work good.Other day pink and violet and blue user enter and go out faster,but i no understand why.
I think is problem or cb server or other,but not my problem,and i know that other models have same my problem.Thx bye

If you sign up with a studio, they get a static percent of your income. Regardless if they're doing anything. They own the cam account. If you decide to leave, most cam sites will not let you create another account for a set period of time.

Advertising is easy, just hop on social media. Make some content to promote yourself. It doesn't require you giving some one 30% of your income.

there is something called
ExoticAds
in the final part of the chaturbate page there is something called buying traffic
Follow the advice of promoting your room on twitter
Creating content such as photos and videos helps as well as registering other pages of the camera
I see that you are a male model so the road is a bit harder but not impossible
I wish you luck

ExoticAds
in the final part of the chaturbate page there is something called buying traffic
Creating content such as photos and videos helps as well as registering other pages of the camera
I wish you luck
thx

If you sign up with a studio, they get a static percent of your income. Regardless if they're doing anything. They own the cam account. If you decide to leave, most cam sites will not let you create another account for a set period of time.

Advertising is easy, just hop on social media. Make some content to promote yourself. It doesn't require you giving some one 30% of your income.

thx for answer,but my question is:can really studio send in my room members with tok?

thx for answer,but my question is:can really studio send in my room members with tok?

I think they are playing the probability game. By this I mean, they send you 100 viewers. Of those some will register. Some may already be registered. Some of those will buy tokens and spend. SO the likelihood would be, lets say 1 out of those 100 buys tokens, that's their claim being legitimized and them not lying. Obviously it might be 1 in 1000 or 1 in 10,000... either way, they can say that they were not wrong. Since I doubt they mentioned how many token members they will send your way, nor that they would spend. Hope I make sense.

I think they are playing the probability game. By this I mean, they send you 100 viewers. Of those some will register. Some may already be registered. Some of those will buy tokens and spend. SO the likelihood would be, lets say 1 out of those 100 buys tokens, that's their claim being legitimized and them not lying. Obviously it might be 1 in 1000 or 1 in 10,000... either way, they can say that they were not wrong. Since I doubt they mentioned how many token members they will send your way, nor that they would spend. Hope I make sense.
I dont know,i have model friend that before is free model and no work,max 10 15 persons in room,now go with study and she have 50/60 persons in room,and many vaiolet and pink and blue members,and she earn 1000/1500 or more tok for show.She say me that study want 40% but is study that send all people....i dont know.....

I dont know,i have model friend that before is free model and no work,max 10 15 persons in room,now go with study and she have 50/60 persons in room,and many vaiolet and pink and blue members,and she earn 1000/1500 or more tok for show.She say me that study want 40% but is study that send all people....i dont know.....
thx for answer notyou

ExoticAds
I wish you luck
ExoticAds
I wish you luck
Of ExoticAds i have read bad bad comments....

Status
Not open for further replies.