AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account ban.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2023
Hello...kindly help. My account was banned on 19/08/2023 and they said that they were alerted that I may be offering content in serious violations of the chaturbate terms including defeacation content. I have always told the people who request for such content that it's not allowed on site but they have always sent me warnings after somebody mentions that. On sunday/monday there was someone in the room insisting I do it and I completely refused and I suspect he maliciously reported me.
My username is @saucyhazel kindly assist me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    98.1 KB · Views: 13
Hello @hazelshazel I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22348021
@punker barbie Would you kindly assist me get back the account? I sent an email and they have not responded, I would really like to continue working on cb as that was my only source of income, am a widowed single mum of three kids and no qualifications to get a job. Please please help me out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.