AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Age Verification Processed, help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2022
Been reading and seeing a lot of issues with the new Chaturbate Age Verification Process, and unfortunately, I'm being affected by it now. @punker barbie I have been a long-time model for CB and have always followed TOS. Now here I am updating my age verification and after uploading my requested document I was banned. Please look into my account so I may stream again,

v/r
_smiling4u_

For some who are reading this seems unusual that a model will get banned for uploading documents, but I guess it is true and it's not just me that this is happening to. I guess for some parts of Asia, Passports are not the only acceptable document, and you either have to provide a specific Id requested or add to your passport another ID from the acceptable list. Now I understand why the restriction for this, what I don't understand is the process and being banned after uploading it. seems from this forum there are multiple complaints about this issue yet no fix is being done. I guess being a piece of sand on a beach isn't much for CB to pay attention to but here's to hope....

@punker barbie I have checked my email and still no reply, I do not have a ticket number on my email because I was not given one and I do not want to create another email to duplicate my first to request my account to be looked at and accept my requirement document so I may stream.
account name: _smiling4u_
ticket number: -none was given-

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have provided 3 forms of ID, passport + postal, and originally I had uploaded a Phil card which was really a poorly conditioned identification, but in no way a fraudulent Identification. I do hope you further review my email which I had attached my identification and accept that the requirements are 100% real.
Thank you,
_smiling4u_

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.