AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Ban | ToS | No Support Reply

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 11, 2024
The Desert of the Real
Chaturbate Username
SexSlaveSteph
@punker barbie 💕 My Chaturbate account has been banned. There hasn't been a reply from support at all. I love broadcasting there (2+ yrs) and I have a lot of followers and tokens. Whatever it is that caused the ban, rest assured, it won't happen again! Please get it started again, please with a cherry 🍒 on top!

Best regards
SexSlaveSteph

Nevermind. Support finally contacted me today. Evidently, a user sent a picture during role play that took it a little far. Since I'm a bondage lover the picture was a girl with her face covered in plastic wrap. A dangerous thing indeed. At the time I didn't think anything of it but it violated consentual-non consental. It is a bit confusing but I get it. I'm going to tone it down anyway but I certainly am very, very kinky!

Which brings me to another question. If a user sends a Pic that is in violation how do we, as broadcasters, handle that?

Anyway, back online again! Yay! Yay, Yay!

Upvote 0