AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate banned in 2020

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 23, 2024
So, me and my boyfriend (@cornfednebraskabred and @lonelystud26) started dating in 2020 right around the pandemic. We used to play on Chaturbate often. He had his account for 10+ years and I had mine for a few months. Then all the sudden his account was banned, as was mine. We have both reached out to support countless times only to get prepared auto responses or to be ran in circles about what was only *suspicions* of a serious violation. We would like details as to why we are permanently banned. Please help us understand @punkerbarbie

Hello @trevsmelly354 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket#22901256
Hi @punker barbie thank you for your response. We have both received responses to our support tickets with vague replies stating that we have been banned permanently due to suspected serious violations. With such strong allegations against us, we are both writing to you to get further details on this matter in an effort to understand what we did. Thank you again I look forward to hearing from you

Upvote 0