AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate banned permanently

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2023
Hi dear @punker barbie.. I was permanently banned on Chaturbate. I used to work in studio before by the account @d_meow. And got a reply from Support Chaturbate that I am banned permanently. And I wanted to go independently and sent my ID for a new account @_n_e_k_o_. After age verification my new account has been banned immediately. I just wanted to create a new account for a work independently cause my studio didn't allow me to take my account and I didn't violate any of the site terms. It was all the last studio's fault.
Please help me unbanned @_n_e_k_o_ 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
My email: issy721117@gmail.com

Hi @punker barbie my model name is ( iamfreakybaby ) Can you please help me get my account unbanned?
I apologize that my laptop broadcast had started by mistake. I was watching a video on my laptop and did not realize my broadcast was on. I understand the rules of Chaturbate and I promise to not break any rules again. Please help me get account my Account Unbanned. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Girls I would like to share my experience with you. I stopped camming in Chaturbate months ago and someone reported me that all my lives videos are on this website called recurbate where I found my lives recorded of months and months and they were also selling the videos. Please be careful and check yourself. I managed to contact them and still trying to remove all my contents.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Dear, would you please help me to unbanned my account. I'm really very sorry for my mistake and I promise I will never repeat this again in my life. It was a trap and I was so foolish that I didn't even realise that I was about to breaking the rules. But trust me I didn't even showed any interests on his kid. Because I'm busy with my own business and I'm not interested on kids at all. He knew that if he started talking about it they I will definitely reply with yes or no and that's is the trap he has made for me. He wanted to banned me from chaturbate😭😭. Please dear, This whole world is filled up with danger and we don't know where we are gonna face those dangers and we also don't know we are ready to fight for it or not. I was my mistake. And I truly admit it and it was unintentionally and unknowingly done by me. I'm extremely sorry. Please forgive me. I have sent around 12emails from last 3days but chaturbate replied to me only once. Maybe the don't want to unbann me anymore. But I know you can help to solve this issue. you can tell CB to analysis and review my account properly, I'm sure they can see the truth.

Thank you,
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hello dear, my last account on chaturbate was natalia_mg I'm blocked on chaturbate, for a long time I've tried to open many accounts but they've all been blocked, is there any chance to get a pardon on chaturbate and start streaming again? I appreciate your help, thank you very much and I hope you can help me.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hello dear, my last account on chaturbate was natalia_mg I'm blocked on chaturbate, for a long time I've tried to open many accounts but they've all been blocked, is there any chance to get a pardon on chaturbate and start streaming again? I appreciate your help, thank you very much and I hope you can help me.
Hello @natalia_mg I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21463905

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Dear, would you please help me to unbanned my account. I'm really very sorry for my mistake and I promise I will never repeat this again in my life. It was a trap and I was so foolish that I didn't even realise that I was about to breaking the rules. But trust me I didn't even showed any interests on his kid. Because I'm busy with my own business and I'm not interested on kids at all. He knew that if he started talking about it they I will definitely reply with yes or no and that's is the trap he has made for me. He wanted to banned me from chaturbate😭😭. Please dear, This whole world is filled up with danger and we don't know where we are gonna face those dangers and we also don't know we are ready to fight for it or not. I was my mistake. And I truly admit it and it was unintentionally and unknowingly done by me. I'm extremely sorry. Please forgive me. I have sent around 12emails from last 3days but chaturbate replied to me only once. Maybe the don't want to unbann me anymore. But I know you can help to solve this issue. you can tell CB to analysis and review my account properly, I'm sure they can see the truth.

Thank you,
@punker barbie
@punker barbie Would you please help me in this problem? Chaturbate just send me Automatic response nothing else even after you have gave me a ticket number. Please dear help me. I'm really very apologies for my mistake and I promise I won't let this happen again in my life. I will follow every single guideline and rules strictly. I was fell in a trap and I couldn't even realize that this trap could gave me this much pain. I don't wanna leave chaturbate. I want to work from chaturbate. Please You are the only one hope for me now. Because I have no option to contact Chaturbate as they don't reply to my mails.

Please @punker barbie I'm requesting you and begging you dear, forgive me and help me to get my account back. Please 😭

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.