AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Customer Service

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2015
If I remember correctly some cb employees do lurk around here sometimes?

I've been trying to work with customer service for months and it's just not happening, to my surprise as I never expected such problems.

My username is OneBadGoodGirl, please email me or let me email you.

I've been using the same information for years, and need a reply more than one sentence.
Unfortunately I believe the csrs again messed up my bank account, and that's why I get no answers.

It's really awful to do sex work and not get paid for it. Please help!

If I remember correctly some cb employees do lurk around here sometimes?

I've been trying to work with customer service for months and it's just not happening, to my surprise as I never expected such problems.

My username is OneBadGoodGirl, please email me or let me email you.

I've been using the same information for years, and need a reply more than one sentence.
Unfortunately I believe the csrs again messed up my bank account, and that's why I get no answers.

It's really awful to do sex work and not get paid for it. Please help!

Shirley is here on the forums. Might also try tweeting at them. I've found CB social media dept is often way more responsive and helpful than support. I could share my own CB horror stories, as can many members on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.