AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate followers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 28, 2023
England
I'm not a model, I have a room password yet I seem to pickup new followers :(

I thought having a room password would reduce the number of followers.

Do these followers know when I am online?

I have tipped anonymously in the past to hide my identity but usually a model will have some bot that reveals tippers usernames. I cancelled my premium subscription a while back (more than 6 months) months because of this.

I started out with Chaturbate then joined this forum and shifted more to Stripchat based on the pro-active nature of the Stripchat representatives here, but anonymity in Stripchat (discussed in another thread, I know, is even harder)

For all it's issues I still feel Chaturbate offers the best privacy for users, barring the random followers who still tag on, so can these followers see when I am online?

I have not given any of them my room password.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous tipping only hides your name from the users in the room. The models who are getting the tips are always able to see who is tipping. No bot needed and they do not know if you have a premium subscription to CB or not.

Followers do not see if you are online unless they see you in a room. The followers tab only applies to streaming but even then they can not see if you are online

• Helpful!
Reactions: deltaepsilon
Upvote 0