AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Gender Section

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2020
hey people, I am new here, thank you!

I have a little short question; Actually I changed my gender, I have female reproductive organs. I was a guy before but now I have boobs and female vagina. But my legal gender, which the state gave me, didn't change yet. I have the case with it. The case is still pending for allowing legal change. So, my passport is still blue, actually, it's colorless, but I mean, there's a big M letter.

I just send my identity to chaturbate but they didn't approve it. Actually, they didn't say me anything, just refused it, with no reason description. I sent my photos with my before gender.

So, can you just say me, what should I do? I sent my documents again and just waiting for accepting these. I want to broadcast in the Female section because I am a female. I am feeling as a female, my body is female! What do you think? What do you recommend?

There's a trans section on CB, so I assume they must've dealt with situations when someone's documents have pre-transition photos and match their assigned at birth gender, not the real one they identify with. Have you contacted official support yet and explained your situation? That would be my first step, just resending documents through the form probably won't work.

Upvote 0
Yes, join support first : support@chaturbate.com

Age verification is not related to the genre you display on cam, and you can always change of displayed genre.
Many have difficulties to proceed with age verification for many reasons :)

What may block the most in your case can be the photo on your ID if it does not resemble much to your actual face now, but many other reasons can block also and we can't figure it from here : )
@punker barbie may help to figure out

Upvote 0
Okay, I'm gonna send all of my documents, I should prepare all of the proofs. But I wonder, if I verified and started to camming on female section with my female appearance and body, can they ban me in the future? Because of the legal documents' gender section. I mean, maybe one day, they wanted to investigate my documents and they saw my legal gender is a male but I am broadcasting as a female, totally female. What they gonna do? Will they ban me or not? Is there a rule about it? Thanks for your help xx @punker barbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Okay, I'm gonna send all of my documents, I should prepare all of the proofs. But I wonder, if I verified and started to camming on female section with my female appearance and body, can they ban me in the future? Because of the legal documents' gender section. I mean, maybe one day, they wanted to investigate my documents and they saw my legal gender is a male but I am broadcasting as a female, totally female. What they gonna do? Will they ban me or not? Is there a rule about it? Thanks for your help xx @punker barbie

Thank you for reaching out. At the outset, please know that we pride ourselves on being an inclusive community. In fact, we put the power of gender identification in the hands of Chaturbate community members. That is to say you are able to update your gender through your account settings without our assistance, although, of course, we will be more than happy to assist you!
If you could please let me know your username, I’d like to look into the email(s) you sent and response(s) you received to see what happened to make sure any mishandling is properly and immediately addressed. I tried checking under your username here but that does not appear to be your account.
Looking forward to your reply.

• Hugs
Reactions: berry_jane
Upvote 0
Owh, really, really thank you @punker barbie I really appreciate your efforts, really, I thank you guys, you chaturbate crew, you guys are wonderful and respectful! I am so proud of being accepted. You guys verified my documents, probably something happened because of my documents' resolution and I just thought it was about my legal gender. But now, I really thank you. If it's not a problem, I don't want to share my nickname, I don't want to being known as a 'former guy' in there. Some people are really discriminative, I don't want more bias, I have enough from my real life. Really, I thank you, problem solved. have a nice night for all

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.