AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate icons constructor

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like dotted style ones... do an animated set with those ... I think an animated version will look even more appealing :)
twitter.png

I like dotted style ones... do an animated set with those ... I think an animated version will look even more appealing :)
twitter.png
Those are the one I use! I love the gay 8-bit aesthetic and I second the suggestion for animation.
Ooooh as someone who had a big glitch art phase I'm very into these!
I'm still going through mine lol

@SIREN are there plans to make new icons for fansly?

@SIREN are there plans to make new icons for fansly?
Thank you! Yes, there are plans for fansly and more content subscription services

Great idea! We will create such icons in the future. I guess it would be something like a live spectrum analyzer on the old school equalizers

Reactions: GraysonDrake
We've just added Fansly icon to all of our icon packs. Check out Chaturbate icons constructor https://siren.chat/chic
Awesome! thank you!

I hate to ask, but would you also happen to be making icons for Throne? It's a new wishlist site that's a lot more secure than amazon and allows content creators (sfw ones too) add things from websites other than amazon (like Etsy or boutique sex toy companies) without disclosing their personal info. I really like it so far and I hope it takes off.

Reactions: GothHostess
I hate to ask, but would you also happen to be making icons for Throne? It's a new wishlist site that's a lot more secure than amazon and allows content creators (sfw ones too) add things from websites other than amazon (like Etsy or boutique sex toy companies) without disclosing their personal info. I really like it so far and I hope it takes off.
We will add their icon. I cannot say exactly when it should happen. We have to add some more icons and packs before that. Thanks for a suggestion!

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Have you looked at what's going to happen with things after they limit what you can do with Bios on the 18th?

They're limiting what can be done "above the line" so to speak in the Bios.

If you log into your Cb account in broadcast mode, then you'll see a banner at the top that says:

We have noticed an increase in custom bios that hinder site navigation or even break Chaturbate for viewers on certain browsers. As a broken site can affect your traffic and earnings, to ensure that all users across all web browsers are able to view Chaturbate without experiencing browser-based issues, starting on October 18th 2021, custom bio content on your profile will only display below the "Bio" tab. Rest assured that any floating badges, buttons, and personal links that are currently on your page above the "Bio" tab will not be removed, and that these elements will only be relocated below the "Bio" tab. In order to help prepare you for this change, you can click here to see how your current profile will display to users after October 18th 2021. If you notice any custom content on your bio is negatively affected, we suggest editing your bio to avoid disruption.

Testing some that I've done, it pushes everything down.

Testing some that I've done, it pushes everything down.
Thank you for sharing! Somehow I was not able to get this banner even in broadcast mode, but adding "?bioq=true" to any page's URL seems to force these new rules. I guess that we will come up with a new layout for our service eventually. Current one doesn't work well with this new rules

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm curious to see what ideas people come up with given the new rules.

I think maybe the bottom of the screen may be safe but not as nice as along the side as has been possible to date. Wish they'd let us have that and just get rid of some of the junk at the top of the page that some abuse.

Yeah, I'm curious to see what ideas people come up with given the new rules.

I think maybe the bottom of the screen may be safe but not as nice as along the side as has been possible to date. Wish they'd let us have that and just get rid of some of the junk at the top of the page that some abuse.
Yep. This is the first thing that comes to mind. Frankly speaking it is true that a lot of pages nowadays look like complete junk and I understand their decision

Status
Not open for further replies.