AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate models -- what kinds of apps/bots do you want?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a word-changer bot with custom levels (ex. applies to just greys, greys & light blues, or all users) and custom words. So for instance if I set it to "just greys" and set the bot up to change the word "ugly" to "cute :)", greyuser10101 comes in and types "ur ugly", their chat would come up as "ur cute :)".
The only existing bot I knew of with custom words is extremely glitchy and censors everyone no matter what they say. I've been using Autumn Words, which does work pretty well for the most part but comes with its own list of no-no words that I can't change or add to, and occasionally censors completely unrelated phrases or fragments of words.
Let me know if you know of a bot out there that does this, or if anyone would be able to make one!

I got you. Give this one a try.
https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/people-are-strange/

Reactions: Sierra Sage
Oooo! This chat sparked my interest! My team and I are currently working on a bot which utilizes an AI to answer commonly asked questions. Currently still a major work in progress and have had many other models ask me about it, showing interest in the project.

Anyone have any experience with this?

If you can tell me what questions you want answered I can probably help you figure it out. By the way, it's not an AI that you need. That's like using napalm to light a candle. The thing you're looking for is called a Regular Expression or regex. They're a very effective way of doing what you want.

Yeah no problem. Let me know if you have any ideas for incorporating tips into the game. Like you said, it would be nice to have more games that don't require tips. But I would like to add a tipping element. Just not sure how to do that with cards against humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.