AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate sucks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2023
so I've been having problems for over a month with getting my money I haven't continued doing cams until I got paid and I'm glad I didnt cause they are not paying me other than EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE and I'm sick of it first it's the w9 and then my routing number is wrong and now I can't get money at all cause I'm using my friends bank account and the name is different than my name on my chaturbate account, why does it matter ?? it's my money they want me to add the person to my account like how tf am I supposed to do that without them having to make a bait account not using it ever again -5 stars I've already verified myself via Id and via email requesting for me to hold my id to my face and a peice of paper with the current date and time and the word hand so fuck them I'm out almost 300$

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230227-132728~2.png
    Screenshot_20230227-132728~2.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20230227-132717.png
    Screenshot_20230227-132717.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.