AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[Chaturbate] Support - Re: yoledi4886 - Refund Request -Token Purchase

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2023
Chaturbate Username
davokab291
To anyone who may be able to provide support,

Below is a direct copy/paste of my ticket submitted to Chaturbate Support, although the email addresses contained in the email have been partially redacted for security purposes.

"I attempted to process an Ulta gift card in the amount of $100 to redeem tokens on chaturbate.com, and I was presented with the following error message: "There was a problem with your transaction. Please contact support@paygarden.com with your details, and we'll take a look." [See screenshot.]

I have already contacted Paygarden Support, and wanted to reach out to Chaturbate as well.

Chaturbate username: yoledi4886

The email address I used for the transaction is yoledi4886@********.com, but it is a disposable email address.

For any further communications, please contact me at t****1948@gmail.com."

Any help getting this sorted out would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

CC @punker barbie

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 12.33.53 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.