AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate WHY?! (About Verification, of course...)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2016
This is SO RIDICULOUS. I've submitted 10++++ different sets of photos and Chaturbate is STILL denying me for "ID is too blurry/ID is too small." I've gotten an HD camera and I thought that issue was fixed, but now my ID is too small. Even though I have a FULL-IMAGE scan of my ID AAAAND the second image of me holding the ID up has my ID FRONT-AND-CENTER, as large as can be and as can fit in the 1080p frame with my face fully visible.

I don't get it. What am I supposed to do.

Much love to y'all.

Chaturbate are fussy, try to take it using a real digital camera , not a webcam. Any modern cellphone will produce a much better photo image than a webcam.

Actually I think it says your i.d should be a SCAN rather than a photo

That's the thing. The one of my id IS scanned. "We must be able to see and read the entire ID." you can TOTALLY see and read the whole id. I do not get it :((((

Chaturbate bans people over the dumbest shit and it takes like a million tries just to get an ID approved. I cant wait until I meet my minimum for daily payout and then I am out of that bitch for good....fucking freeloaders. Anyway if your ID is not accepted, try MFC or Streammate or any other cam site because why keep going through all that trouble for a site that is substandard at best?

That's true. Im already on MFC and Streamate won't accept my bank account haha. I guess I'm just attracted to the sheer amount of viewers I get on chaturbate. But MFC will be so very worth it once my lovense lush comes in :)

coco....just stay on the site where you make the most money and fuck the rest of em. You could have 1,000 viewers on chaturbate and only 2 of them will tip you because the majority of people on that site are just looking for freebies and that shit is ridiculous. Just go back to office depot and get the photo re-scanned and hope that it works this time.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I was having a hard time untill i got a high quality SCAN of the front and back of my ID ( that where i was going wrong i at first was only sending them the front side of my id) and a good picture of me with my id where i made sure i could still read my birthdate and i was GOLDEN

I tried to contact Shirley to get verified, I sent a video showing me holding my ID because it is impossible for my camera to have a clear picture of me holding the ID. It is more easier with a video because I can show an image of me holding the ID and it also gives me the option to give the ID a close up.

Status
Not open for further replies.