AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cheques to Business Name

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2020
For tax purposes and for anonymity I would like to have Chaturbate Cheques written to my Business Name instead of my personal name. Do you know if Chaturbate will allow that?

I am trying this camming thing after having a couple fairly successful shows about a year ago without having done any research or preparation.

I'm trying to be as prepared and research as much as possible before jumping in again with both feet.

I want to pay myself a portion of my income and leave the account with Taxes aside and also to track Expenses that come along with this new Job.

Just trying to see if its possible to write a cheque to a business instead of directly in my name through the Cheque option on Chaturbate.

I am not interested in other payment options as where I am my options are limited and I don't want additional fees.

Thank you so much!
Mary-Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.