AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chores, green markers, and giggles.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I spent a bit of time this morning freaking out that I didn't have any fun St. Patty's stuff to wear on camera tonight. I had to get crafty. I now have green sharpie marks all over my hands. We'll see if it was worth it later. If I at least get a few chuckles at the effort I put in, then it was worth it.

I woke up with an extreme sense of motivation this morning. Worked out, cleaned my "slut room", cleaned the kitchen, took out all the trash and recycling, cleaned out the fridge, wiped all the counters down, loaded and ran my dishwasher, took a long hot shower... That's a heap of accomplishments, all before I even had my cup of coffee. I'm now super-comfy on the couch and catching up with Twitter and the forums. It's a great day!

There is one thing I wanted to discuss, though. My personality.

With as many people as I have in my room who get along with me and understand what makes me tic, there will always be a few who just don't. I don't know what to do in this situation. I have been the way I am for years and years, so when I do or say something that another person takes personally, I really am at a loss as to how I am supposed to react. I am kind of a mix of sweetness, sillyness, and sarcasm. You really can't just get all one or the other. It's a packaged deal.

It comes naturally to be nurturing and sweet. I love to make really heartfelt connections with people. It is also second nature to be sarcastic, brutally honest and possibly make jokes that poke fun. This is the sense of humor I was raised to have. I feel badly when someone takes my humor the wrong way, but I can't change who I am. I am never going to be able to please everyone all the time. In a room of 200-900 people, it would be exhausting to try. I'm just going to continue being myself and having fun.

So I'll apologize in advance, here. I am sorry if I ever say something that offends or upsets you. I don't mean anything in a personal way, and I hope you can just take a step back and giggle with me. Giggles make the world go round, ya know! :)

Bitch! You offend me! :whistle:

I cannot stand those people who feel that others should tiptoe around them. Amber, never restrain yourself just because someone may get offended. That is no way to live.

I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to being a sarcastic cunt, and always run into those who cannot simply take it for what it is. Also, my package deal doesn't really include the nice caring attitude yours does :p I always just tell them, "If I offend you, you should know better, to everyone else, I'll have to try harder."

and... after this post on a side note:
I'm going to auction off my compassion. I don't seem to be using it lately anyways & it's collecting dust. I'll start the token bids next time I'm on cam.

Oh and Happy St. Patrick's day. Ten bucks says something Irish will tickle the back of my throat tonight and it will be magically delicious.

D0mino said:
I cannot stand those people who feel that others should tiptoe around them. Amber, never restrain yourself just because someone may get offended. That is no way to live.

I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to being a sarcastic cunt, and always run into those who cannot simply take it for what it is. Also, my package deal doesn't really include the nice caring attitude yours does :p I always just tell them, "If I offend you, you should know better, to everyone else, I'll have to try harder."

I'm going to auction off my compassion. I don't seem to be using it lately anyways & it's collecting dust. I'll start the token bids next time I'm on cam.

Oh and Happy St. Patrick's day. Ten bucks says something Irish will tickle the back of my throat tonight and it will be magically delicious.
I was just telling her that today TOO! Thank you for bringing it up and agreeing

I still don't find the joke about my dick being smaller than your pinky toe very funny :cry:

D0mino said:

I'm irish....

Status
Not open for further replies.