AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Christmas Loot ~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candymatic

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 25, 2013
southeast US
Twitter Username
@candy_matic
MFC Username
candymatic
Chaturbate Username
candy_matic
Just wanted to share the games I received for Christmas this year. Sorry if you don't celebrate... but if you do (or you magically happened to get some cool video games recently) tell me what you got too! :)

Well... I got a 3DS~ h-h-holy shit! :3 It's the XL, which, honestly might be a little big for me. But, not being one to complain about size, I'll let it slide. The controller feels ok otherwise - the joystick is a great touch. 3D is cute and gimmicky - you can take pictures in 3D, which is pretty cool. Camera is shit quality though. Possibly WORSE than other models. Overall I'm pretty excited! Can't wait to play ALL the games! ANIMAL CROSSING, ZELDA, MARIO Aahhhh!

With it, Pokemon Y. Um, yay! I love Pokemon but haven't been able to keep up with the new games since I didn't own a 3DS previously. The new generation of Pokemon are SO cute! There are a lot of fun features and mini games too... game's pretty chock-full of goodies. Favorite parts so far: 1. character customization!! YES DRESS UP IS MY FAV., 2. Pokemon Amie ~ a tamogatchi-esque feature where you can play and feed your Pokemon. 3. The overworld is beautiful. Straight trippin' on how lovely the 3D environments look. Def. sad the world doesn't have 3D enabled (battles only) but I'm not playing with 3D on much anyway. Can't wait to ... catch ... them ... all .......

For Xbox360~ GTA V! Have only played a few hours into the game but I'm enjoying it so far. I've always been a fan of Rockstar Games so I'm sure I'll have a fun time with this one. I love how detailed the world is. They've really outdone themselves on environments this time around for real. Gameplay is fun too... pretty typical GTA style.

I also bought myself a few Steam things! Reus, which is a 2D puzzle/world-building game. I've barely finished the tutorial on this one but it's interesting. Gonna spend more time with it soon! I also picked up Left 4 Dead 2 for free on Christmas! Yay! That is a FUN game. Love the co-op and being able to play campaign mode with friends. Only funny thing is jumping physics are so messed up haha. It's super floaty. Oh well!

Ok, did you guys get anything good for the holidays? :)

xoxo,

candy

Lucky little candy has a birthday right after Christmas! :) And more games were to be had!

Picked up Skullgirls for myself yesterday. If you've played fighting games with controllers or fight sticks primarily (and why wouldn't you) it's a nightmare trying to play this with a keyboard. I was struggling with controls (maybe I just suck?) until I dug out a USB controller and plugged that bad boy in. Game is amazingly fun with solid controls but, honestly, I'm in it for the art. The character designs are amazing and the art is delicious. Came with a Beta for the new SG game but I have yet to try that. Will keep you updated. ;)

Boyf got me two games I've been lusting after on Steam: Knights of Pen and Paper and Long Live the Queen. KoP&P is fun!! Kind of a grind-fest but what DnD game isn't? The graphics are super cute and there's a lot of fun humor in it. Looks like the game is chock full of locations and quests too. Can't wait to really delve into this one. Long Live the Queen looks AMAZING - just like a classic Princess Maker game (my favorites!!!). Haven't tried it out yet but I definitely will asap.

Do you guys think I have enough games to keep me busy now? :p

xoxo

candy

Status
Not open for further replies.