AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Christmas Wishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
I think I did this last year so I'll do it again. A thread to pass on Christmas wishes. I'll start.

Most of us will be away for a bit I guess so this is an early Christmas message. Thanks for all the help and support and laughs over the past year. I know I've not always agreed with everyone, nor them with me, but that doesn't mean I haven't appreciated the input, the different perspective and the general sense of belonging to a community.

Have a great Christmas and a good new year folks.

I love that people in here have different opinions, but in the next thread where we talk to the same person we just disagreed with, people don't keep a grudge or anything :) many laughs and smiles from this forum this year, and I hope it will be the same next year!

Happy holidays and a very happy new year from me too :)

Thank you, and best holiday wishes to you all!
To all of my fellow Seinfeld lovers...Happy Festivus! :p
Merry Christmas two days early! I'm super excited to be on holiday break until January 2, and will absolutely enjoy being the nightowl that I am.

I still need to get Mom and Dad's gifts, and then I'm going to wrap all of the gifts today. My son is home from college, and he and I are going to my parents' house tomorrow, and my grandparents from PA will be there for two nights. So we will enjoy our time with them, and my sister and her kids.

Looking forward to 2024....creating new memories...and writing different things down in all 6 of my pretty 2024 calendars. 😂 Also getting my jacked-up teeth fixed in multiple dentist appointments.

New Year Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Reactions: Smoothie and Ozzie_
I hope you all had a great holidays. I'm glad I started participating and just not reading in the forums. You guys have all been helpful

Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.