AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Christy Mack

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity the screws didn't just keep walking by.
I hope she never gets any letters from that P.O.S. she has enough to deal with.
You can bet its filled with regrets, how much he loved her and that he feels terrible, all that bullshit an abuser dishes out.
Fuck him...hope he rots in there.

I wonder how she is doing with her recovery? I hope she is getting the help she needs?

I know the out side stuff heals up. The inside your head stuff takes the longest to repair...if ever.

Yeah he really should be banned from writing her any letters or contacting her in any way. The last thing someone needs from their abuser is them still contacting you. I agree it was probably bullshit apologies about how bad he feels and wo is me crap ramblings of think of me fondly and remember the good times.

Im not an eye for an eye girl (leaves the whole world blind) but I do wish this guy would die in prison before any trial. Purely for the fact of her having to actually go and face him and testify and go through that and relive things and hear his lies and "explanations" for weeks. I dont wish that on her.

Teagan_Chase said:
Yeah he really should be banned from writing her any letters or contacting her in any way. The last thing someone needs from their abuser is them still contacting you. I agree it was probably bullshit apologies about how bad he feels and wo is me crap ramblings of think of me fondly and remember the good times.

Im not an eye for an eye girl (leaves the whole world blind) but I do wish this guy would die in prison before any trial. Purely for the fact of her having to actually go and face him and testify and go through that and relive things and hear his lies and "explanations" for weeks. I dont wish that on her.

i dont know if its the same in my state as it is over there. but if you are accused of domestic violence there is a immediate no contact order placed until the court says otherwise. but in this case there is no need to let him out because of the extent of the crime which pretty much sounds pretty bad for him. and seeing that he is in jail assuming this no contact order is still in place i doubt they will allow him to send letters out to her and if he attempts to the court will know about it and it will just hurt his case more.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I wouldn't give the guy a taste of his medicine - I say out of matters that don't concern me and a lot of guys in prison do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.