AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Club show- help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2021
Hello, I've been camming on and off since 2019 and I find the amount of features on MFC astounding. I have the handle on most of them, but there is one feature, and that is the club show feature, which I can't seem to get my head around. I see a lot of the girls have club shows, which is practical, as I often would like to narrow my room down to only the ones who are tipping me. But how exactly do I go about it? Must I create a club every time I have a new show. Can I send out random vouchers to tipping viewers. I would really appreciate some practical advice on how to set up a club show!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello, I've been camming on and off since 2019 and I find the amount of features on MFC astounding. I have the handle on most of them, but there is one feature, and that is the club show feature, which I can't seem to get my head around. I see a lot of the girls have club shows, which is practical, as I often would like to narrow my room down to only the ones who are tipping me. But how exactly do I go about it? Must I create a club every time I have a new show. Can I send out random vouchers to tipping viewers. I would really appreciate some practical advice on how to set up a club show!
You can reuse a previous club if you want to, and yes you can send vouchers to tippers. Click their name in modelweb and there should be an option to send voucher. Or they can tip into the club to have access to that day’s show.

Create the club on MFC Share
-set the price to enter

Start your broadcast as regular, countdowns, whatever.
-send vouchers to people you want in the club show

When ready to switch to Club show, end your public broadcast and click start club show
-select the name of the club in the list

Anyone who you’ve given a voucher to, or directly tipped into the club, will have access to your club room now

While you’re in the club show, your public room will state that you’re in a club show and they can tip xxxx amount to join

Upvote 0
You can reuse a previous club if you want to, and yes you can send vouchers to tippers. Click their name in modelweb and there should be an option to send voucher. Or they can tip into the club to have access to that day’s show.

Create the club on MFC Share
-set the price to enter

Start your broadcast as regular, countdowns, whatever.
-send vouchers to people you want in the club show

When ready to switch to Club show, end your public broadcast and click start club show
-select the name of the club in the list

Anyone who you’ve given a voucher to, or directly tipped into the club, will have access to your club room now

While you’re in the club show, your public room will state that you’re in a club show and they can tip xxxx amount to join
Thank you so much! This helps a lot!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Earlier this month, for the 1st time, I popped into a model's room whom I normaly don't frequent, and she was in a Club Show.
But, she offered some sort of "one day pass" to the current Club Show (new to me) for some token amount, which was very, very reasonable.
I tipped for it, enjoyed the 'show' for awhile (nothing too explicit in the show) and was left with a favorable impression of that particular option.

Just my 2 cents on Club Shows.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I'm really glad that you made this thread, Misty, because I've been curious about MFC Club Shows...and wanted to find some topics on here about it. I hope it's okay for me to add a few more questions to your thread.

What seems to be the average length and entry cost of Club Shows when it's done as a one time show that's paid for once? Is it typically expected to be like at least 15 minutes long? I have no idea. I'm thinking of this kind of like how Streamate GOLD shows are.

Is it better to make it an event scheduled in advance, and post it to your MFC room topic/news feed/OnlyFans feed, etc. (Club Show happening later tonight at ___!)? Or is it better for it to be more like "Club Show is happening in 5-10 minutes!" I understand that when you're horny, you're horny. So some members might be wanting to bust a nut right now. :p

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
I'm really glad that you made this thread, Misty, because I've been curious about MFC Club Shows...and wanted to find some topics on here about it. I hope it's okay for me to add a few more questions to your thread.

What seems to be the average length and entry cost of Club Shows when it's done as a one time show that's paid for once? Is it typically expected to be like at least 15 minutes long? I have no idea. I'm thinking of this kind of like how Streamate GOLD shows are.

Is it better to make it an event scheduled in advance, and post it to your MFC room topic/news feed/OnlyFans feed, etc. (Club Show happening later tonight at ___!)? Or is it better for it to be more like "Club Show is happening in 5-10 minutes!" I understand that when you're horny, you're horny. So some members might be wanting to bust a nut right now. :p
I use club shows to do whatever I want without the lurkers (guest and non tippers), so in my case explicit sexual shows go for my clubs. I don't know what is the average price of a clubshow, I have 3 clubs that can access my clubshows at different prices per time of membership (1day, a few months, and a year clubs) and so far everyone goes for the yearly club (most expensive but really good value).

As for the duration of a single show it varies for me and the members present, club shows are more about frequency rather than the duration of the show per se. I've seen models do club shows very frequently, I only do them if I get to complete 2 or 3 countdowns and still have energy to stay online, and that happens to me maybe once per month? for now, I'd love to make it happen more often 😅 so no countdowns or timers but I think either would work best for different models.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Upvote 0
I don't do live cam nearly as much these days, but when I do it's in these clubs:

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 11.01.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-05 at 11.00.47 AM.png

The top one includes the recordings of any of the bad karaoke songs I do, but I also use it to sneak away into club show to do the more embarrassing or laid back karaoke sessions with those who actually like to participate. (Let's face it not everyone who comes to my room for my tiddies wants to hear me belt out my rendition of Toto's "Africa" or System of a Down's "Aerials"! I'll save that for the hardcore fans of my vocal stylings lol)

The bottom one I keep hidden until I need to use it, that way the club is already set and ready to go. The image is always vague wording, and I just update the text on the right to describe what I plan to do in the show, if it's a dildo show or an oil show, etc.

Is it better to make it an event scheduled in advance, and post it to your MFC room topic/news feed/OnlyFans feed, etc. (Club Show happening later tonight at ___!)? Or is it better for it to be more like "Club Show is happening in 5-10 minutes!"

Sometimes I plan them ahead of time and allow people days or hours in advance to buy in, but I've done them on a whim as well. While you're in the show, your room is still live and visible to new people who enter, but they'll be met with the screen showing that you're in a club show and they can join X Y Z clubs in order to view the show.

I love that I also have the ability to send out vouchers right before a show, mainly to those who have already been tipping that night and deserve to be part of the show.

Upvote 0
I use club shows to do whatever I want without the lurkers (guest and non tippers), so in my case explicit sexual shows go for my clubs. I don't know what is the average price of a clubshow, I have 3 clubs that can access my clubshows at different prices per time of membership (1day, a few months, and a year clubs) and so far everyone goes for the yearly club (most expensive but really good value).

As for the duration of a single show it varies for me and the members present, club shows are more about frequency rather than the duration of the show per se. I've seen models do club shows very frequently, I only do them if I get to complete 2 or 3 countdowns and still have energy to stay online, and that happens to me maybe once per month? for now, I'd love to make it happen more often 😅 so no countdowns or timers but I think either would work best for different models.
I don't do live cam nearly as much these days, but when I do it's in these clubs:

View attachment 94939View attachment 94940

The top one includes the recordings of any of the bad karaoke songs I do, but I also use it to sneak away into club show to do the more embarrassing or laid back karaoke sessions with those who actually like to participate. (Let's face it not everyone who comes to my room for my tiddies wants to hear me belt out my rendition of Toto's "Africa" or System of a Down's "Aerials"! I'll save that for the hardcore fans of my vocal stylings lol)

The bottom one I keep hidden until I need to use it, that way the club is already set and ready to go. The image is always vague wording, and I just update the text on the right to describe what I plan to do in the show, if it's a dildo show or an oil show, etc.

Sometimes I plan them ahead of time and allow people days or hours in advance to buy in, but I've done them on a whim as well. While you're in the show, your room is still live and visible to new people who enter, but they'll be met with the screen showing that you're in a club show and they can join X Y Z clubs in order to view the show.

I love that I also have the ability to send out vouchers right before a show, mainly to those who have already been tipping that night and deserve to be part of the show.

Thank you for this, @Catwave and @AmberCutie ! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.