AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Co living

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hey. I have found nice rooms to rent to cam. I would like to know if it's possible to cam when you arr sharing a house because of the Wi-Fi!

I think 8 Upload mbps it's the minimum and should be arrenged with the OBS.

I can't speak to camming/steaming aspect. But, as I mentioned in your other thread, any time you're sharing a network with someone, always install a firewall. Ideally, you want a separate device that's like a switch so that it separates out the protection and you can have more devices on your network. But, you may also want to use a VPN so they can't sniff or monitor your traffic. Another issue that you would be limited to whatever they have in terms of speed/performance and any firewall rules they may use which could include blocking certain websites. If they fail to pay for service, you're out of luck.

Hey. I have found nice rooms to rent to cam. I would like to know if it's possible to cam when you arr sharing a house because of the Wi-Fi!

I think 8 Upload mbps it's the minimum and should be arrenged with the OBS.
yes but how much upload is available for the entire house? lets say you are trying to broadcast at 1080p with only 8mbps upload for the entire house, should be fine but that depends on what the others in the home are doing at the same time. For example if theres another model in the home also trying to broadcast at 1080p you're going to have some problems.

My roommate and I had to upgrade our internet, because me streaming (ethernet) and her gaming (wifi) simultaneously was too much. 500mbps/up worked great for us, but I still need the wired connection to cam without interruption.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Oh Lord. I will just create content until I solve this

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.