AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Contests on FreakDaddy Network

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva_ChangeN

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 10, 2010
Ohio
profiles.myfreecams.com
OK, so if you follow me on Twitter @Eva_ChangeN (shameless plug LOL) then you know I just found this site thru another cam girl. They have monthly contests and it is voted on "by the viewers". You can vote every day, once a day. I have no idea about scamming the system, and I'm not interested. The top 2 girls can win $ tho it's not a lot yet, since this is a newer site. The winners are posted in his forum. I thought it would be awesome to share with you all, and maybe I can get some votes in return (or not, no biggie) If a girl wins cash she can NOT enter again for a month. So yea...there ya go :D Thanks! http://freakdaddys.com/votefemale/vote.pl

Eva_ChangeN said:
OK, so if you follow me on Twitter @Eva_ChangeN (shameless plug LOL) then you know I just found this site thru another cam girl. They have monthly contests and it is voted on "by the viewers". You can vote every day, once a day. I have no idea about scamming the system, and I'm not interested. The top 2 girls can win $ tho it's not a lot yet, since this is a newer site. The winners are posted in his forum. I thought it would be awesome to share with you all, and maybe I can get some votes in return (or not, no biggie) If a girl wins cash she can NOT enter again for a month. So yea...there ya go :D Thanks! http://freakdaddys.com/votefemale/vote.pl
I almost forgot to vote on my home account :oops: but I got it taken care of

YAY! Thanks Dane, and everyone who has been voting! I am 11 votes away from THIRD! OMG I never thought I would get in the top five for my looks! This is sooo cool! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!*

Mirra said:
How about THE TOP SPOT?!?!? Yeah... that's right. As of the time I am posting this, Eva has a 14 vote lead on 2nd place. Let's put her so far ahead they'll never catch her. :D
Since I started voting for Eva, the girl in second place has only gotten 4 additional votes

Voted again. :) Not to jinx it, but it looks like 1st place is yours! :clap:

As of right now, I am ahead by 48 votes.... all because YOU GUYS ROCK! FUCKIN :h: YOU GUYS!!!!

currently you are 91 votes ahead 286 to 2nd 195 congrats

W00TNESS! Thanks for all the votes yall! Just a few more days and I will leave you all alone with it LOL! Its pretty neat to get into the lead and so far stay there >.< YAY! I love you all! :h: :romance-grouphug:

2nd and 3rd place are trying to rally! The 2nd place girl got 19 votes in the last hour, I have got 2! I'm getting worried again :(

:clap: :dance: YAY! Thanks for voting!! I can head to bed now, at 302! Hope we can make it to 325 by morning! Luv you guys and gals bunches *MUAH!* :h:33

THANKS EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED WITH SHARING AND VOTING! WE ARE BACK IN A NICE LEAD! :bootyshake: :love5: :eek:ccasion5:

Because you guys are FUCKING AWESOME (!!!!!!!) we are currently ahead by 126! OMFG I love you guys and gals sooooo much! Let's finish strong on this last day!!! You all are the bestest I could ever ask for!!! :hello1: :love1: :thumbup: :romance-heartbeating: :romance-kisscheek: :romance-grouphug:

I'm not celebrating yet Dane, she could get a rally like I did. I had 110 in about 2 hours last week when Amber and her whole posse voted. Fingers crossed :thumbleft:

Still aint over, adn its not a special dinner its subway and a front end alignment LOL

I'M GOIN TO DISNEY LAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Fuck! I didn't win the Super Bowl.........BUT I did win the contest, and if you saw on Twitter, I had a Chicken Terriaki with extra sauce, honey mustard, black olives, lettuce, onions, and provalone on italian herb and cheese (Gift Cards welcome! ;) )

And Here are the results incase you wanted to see. OH! and I got hate mail cause I am an ugly bitch with no tits and didn't deserve to win LOL

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• votes.jpg
    votes.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.