AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Control remote

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about nexigo I love this one! But is just zoom isn't? To move u have to do it on your own? Or the camera is able to do it by remote?
Yes you should be able to pan your cam with the remote as well as zoom with the NexiGo. I haven’t used it myself but a model recommended it to me for the future.

Reactions: SeleneInanna
Nexigo does not use a remote, just a webcam.
I think you are looking at one of the cheaper models of NexiGo, I should have put the link of the one I mentioned in my first reply.
Here is the link for the NexiGo Webcam that has a remote that can pan and zoom. Unfortunately its more expensive than others but its got those rare features that not all web cams have.

Little late to this party. This is my Tech opinion, not paid by anyone. For a webcam and not a dSLR camera, I really like the quality of the OBSBOT Tiny PTZ 4K Webcam. Good color reproduction in a variety of lighting. Besides being able to easily adjust it by hand, it can track you with some good AI/hand gesture to zoom or you can control it with the app. Only draw back is if you want a remote, it's another $39. Appears they are having a holiday discount for $229 in the US now though, so w/ a remote, it's the normal $270. https://www.obsbot.com/store/products/tiny-series

Status
Not open for further replies.