AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Copyright violations and ignored email

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017
Shirley,

Any particuar reason you and your staff have been ignoring over a dozen emails and abuse reports filed against https://chaturbate.com/sheyla1/ in the last 48 hours for playing pirated recordings of 2 other CB models? The copyright holders are expecting their accounts to be credited for the tokens earned on the unauthorized use of their images. You can pm me to get the legal copyright holders whose rights have been willfully abused by your staff.

Thanks

Looks like that room has been banned.
yeah... Support replied at 9:59 am today. Rarely does it take 2 days for them to ban a room playing recordings. In this case the broadcaster was getting tips and the copyright owners are upset the room wasn't banned immediately. And CB was getting paid by the tippers as well.

Upvote 0
yeah... Support replied at 9:59 am today. Rarely does it take 2 days for them to ban a room playing recordings. In this case the broadcaster was getting tips and the copyright owners are upset the room wasn't banned immediately. And CB was getting paid by the tippers as well.
Yeah up to 48 hours response is pretty normal with most camsites email support. especially if there is a backlog.

Upvote 0
Yeah up to 48 hours response is pretty normal with most camsites email support. especially if there is a backlog.
actually..... broadcasters violating the ToS are typically banned within 10 minutes via the report abuse function on the site
It is kind of silly that a woman in her 20s with proper age verification gets banned immediately with no questions asked for "looking underage" but a blatant scam like the one described here takes 2 days.

Upvote 0
I checked it out earlier, it was a very obvious video loop,
It is kind of silly that a woman in her 20s with proper age verification gets banned immediately with no questions asked for "looking underage" but a blatant scam like the one described here takes 2 days.

I saw the feed from OP's link when it was still running, and it was one of the worst (as in most obvious) recordings I've seen in a while. For at least five minutes it was the same 10-15 second loop. Scams like this ruin the reputation of everyone.

Upvote 0
Yeah Chatutbate's priorities are all fucked up.

Upvote 0
yeah... I've been at war for 4 years with the 3rd world support offered by Chaturbate. The stories I can tell.... That room was online for 3 days. The same person was behind another profile https://chaturbate.com/zammyr/ that got banned playing the same loop, then unbanned 3 days later, and banned the same day for playing the same loop (winthin 5 minutes).

Upvote 0
that got banned playing the same loop, then unbanned 3 days later
There's such a major fail of communication and competence with their support department it's laughable... it's the reason they're the only cam site with a support rep here! lol

Reactions: juan_valdez
Upvote 0
There's such a major fail of communication and competence with their support department it's laughable... it's the reason they're the only cam site with a support rep here! lol
I absolutely agree... punkerbarbie on this site is the only way to get Supports mistakes corrected on Chaturbate. Emailing Shirley gets a response about as often as Phoenix gets snowfall. And I've seen email exchange between Shirley and Support... its beyond laughable. Why Chaturbate employs clueless clucks and calls them Support is beyond comprehension.

Upvote 0
I was modding a very popular Chaturbate model (10K viewers) when a user posted a question regarding her presence on another cam site (xhamsterlive). I went to that website and found a 5 year old video being looped by a verified broadcaster... their support shut it down and banned the broadcaster within 3 minutes of my complaint.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.