AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cosmopayment daily payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hello
Anyone here received daily payouts via cosmo? I requested payout yesterday and still waiting. My friend too. Usually I was receiving payouts few hours before. I wrote 2 mails to support too but I didnt get automatic message that mail was delivered and they will contact me soon, as I was always receiving.
I know that teoretically they have time to sent payment but Im receiving payments from long time and I know that it should be earlier, cuz always was earlier.
Maybe somebody else has also delay or maybe u already received your daily payouts today?

Hello
Anyone here received daily payouts via cosmo? I requested payout yesterday and still waiting. My friend too. Usually I was receiving payouts few hours before. I wrote 2 mails to support too but I didnt get automatic message that mail was delivered and they will contact me soon, as I was always receiving.
I know that teoretically they have time to sent payment but Im receiving payments from long time and I know that it should be earlier, cuz always was earlier.
Maybe somebody else has also delay or maybe u already received your daily payouts today?

Im sorry to hear about your payments being delayed. Please look for the DM I sent you in regards to this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.