AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Countdowns (the MFC countdown feature thread)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the countdown counts tips given during group and private.
Clearly the people tipping in group are tipping for her to do things in group, not to lower the countdown in the public topic.

Do you think the countdown should only count tips that are in public?
(and then there is the outlier case of tips by members remaining in public while she's in private/group).

right now about all that can be done is have the model or a trusted room member note the countdown at the moment she enters private/group and manually change it.

UncleThursday said:
I guess this explains the "[none]" I been seeing in topics, lately.

The "[none]" in topics shows up when the model types the code signal for the remaining countdown tokens ("@remain") in the room topic box, but forgets to actually set the counter.

Reactions: KayleePond
LittleRedEnvy said:
UncleThursday said:
I guess this explains the "[none]" I been seeing in topics, lately.

The "[none]" in topics shows up when the model types the code signal for the remaining countdown tokens ("@remain") in the room topic box, but forgets to actually set the counter.
Yep. This happens in my room all the time when I haven't realized the countdown is complete (WE NEED A BETTER NOTIFICATION!) and I refresh (i.e. click in the topic box and "save") the topic to post in the room.

Reactions: KayleePond
Been struggling with this and just found the topic (with a last post in 2014, :p ), going to try it out tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.