AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couple banned from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
@punker barbie ,I am writing to help get vickyfoxxx_ and megan_doll20 unbanned from broadcasting on Chaturbate. I personally know them and if they have violated any rule, it is entirely by accident and without any malicious intent. It would have been very helpful to provide warning first before banning them so that they could have stopped doing it before getting banned. They are very dependent on Chaturbate as their primary source of income and would be great if they can be unbanned so that they can access their tokens and correct any infringement. I so very much appreciate your help!

They need to come here and create accounts and ask for a response to their inquiry. No one will look into their accounts on your behalf as you are not the account holder.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie ,I am writing to help get vickyfoxxx_ and megan_doll20 unbanned from broadcasting on Chaturbate. I personally know them and if they have violated any rule, it is entirely by accident and without any malicious intent. It would have been very helpful to provide warning first before banning them so that they could have stopped doing it before getting banned. They are very dependent on Chaturbate as their primary source of income and would be great if they can be unbanned so that they can access their tokens and correct any infringement. I so very much appreciate your help!
Hello @TodoTengo2 We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.