AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Currently a girl...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2011
on MFC named BarbieHailey who is banning 400+ members from her chat because they didn't tip her. That is just ridiculous and unprofessional. I was one of the ones that tipped her and I think that's absolutely insane... It's her room and she can do whatever she wants I guess, but it's extremely off-putting to me.

Not saying you're not wrong, but this probably belongs in this thread. It's not really what she said, but it's pretty damn close since I'm sure she announced she was doing this before hand. Also, welcome to the forum. :hello2:

Actually sounds like it should be in a thread called "Things models say that make you click 'hide model'" :p

Well, not saying you're lying but I've been in the room for 15 minutes people and her just talking random funny shit, she hasn't asked for any tips and seems quite friendly....

:think: I just spent 3 hours in her room and found her to be charming, funny and intelligent. She banned one person the entire time after he demanded, in caps, repeatedly to see her boobs (without tipping) then proceeded to call her a "stupid fucking camslut".

She didn't get any large tips while I was there, most of the time was random conversation, but she didn't complain once about tokens or non-tippers, even though it was 20 here, 30 there the whole time, and she sincerely thanked every tipper, no matter how small the tip.

I wasn't there for the incident you're referring to as I'd never seen her before reading your post, but based on the 3 hours I spent in her room...I'm more likely to believe you had some kind of beef with her and came here to defame her.

I thought she was great to chat with and added her to my favourites.

So in the absence of proof or more details I'm calling BS.

If the threatened mass ban never occurred, I might suggest it was just a random comment she made, with no intention of carrying it out--either joking or a bad mood comment, stemming from frustration.

lol yes when I saw it I thought so too

Reminds me of a model I saw named GirlJust4u...always scared me a little, if she's a girl only for me what is she for everyone else

Jupiter551 said:
lol yes when I saw it I thought so too

Reminds me of a model I saw named GirlJust4u...always scared me a little, if she's a girl only for me what is she for everyone else

Haha! That's awesome! I sometimes feel like putting a dildo in my pants and fucking with dudes when it's slow on cam... Hmmm new model name ideas...

On another note, now it kind of is a sex change thread. Or at least if someone searches sex change I've now typed sex change enough to pull this up. :-D

1. LOL, I thought it was sex-change thread too, but then realized that if it was Amber would've probably moved in... then again, maybe not. So I clicked to find out.

2. Maybe we should invite BarbieHailey to the forum to see the thread that found her a new fan?

Pandora did this same exact thing about a year and a half ago. The lounge was PISSED about it. A ton of people sent angry emails to Admin Leo.

While it is certainly the girl's decision, it's kind of a silly thing to do on MyFREECams.com

Status
Not open for further replies.