AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

D&D

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to ask. Sorry. lol Have you ever or would you ever play Dungeons & Dragons? (I swear, it's not as horrible as most people make it sound) If you have what did you think of it and what race/class did you play? :)

Frankie said:
I had to ask. Sorry. lol Have you ever or would you ever play Dungeons & Dragons? (I swear, it's not as horrible as most people make it sound) If you have what did you think of it and what race/class did you play? :)

I've been playing on and off for 15 years... started with 2nd edition. First character ever made was a human wizard that died the first night (the whole party wiped... the DM had it planned to teach us not to get too attached to our characters... asshole)

2nd character I made was a human cleric.

Favorite character I made was a kender. Those were fun to play.

Most memorable character I made was Eldorian :D The character was actually made before I started using the name on the net. He was an elven fighter... who later on grew wings.

Right now I am DMing a 4th edition campaign where we play every other week.

I actually have a pretty cool set up for our game - I use a program called MapTools to create my maps and we use that as our battlegrid. I have a computer hooked up to my 52" TV so they can see the map and have control over their tokens. I use a laptop to control from the DM side and reveal portions of the map as they come across it. It works out really well.

Best part about it is a friend of ours who lives 500 miles away can connect to the program and see the map on his computer at home. I have skype set up and a microphone in the center table so he can hear the action and we can listen to him. And then I have a video camera set up working as a web cam that views the table so he can see everyone. He has a webcam at home he has on him so it looks like he's at the table with us. It's pretty awesome.

I'd invite any of you camgirls to join in the game - if I didn't think you'd be a distraction :p lol

Sorry... didn't mean to butt in on Asking Amber Anything (forgot where I was)

An old WoW friend of mine tried relentlessly to get me to try D&D online, and I never gave in. I am far to shy in person to play any sort of role playing game. No table tops for me.

I won't even do charades on MFC. :D Though I have played at home, when very drunk!

I played D&D when I was in High School...17 years ago. :lol:
My best friend and I were known to play for 16 hours straight... I cant remember what toons though.

I tried D&D online but quit after a couple of weeks... it seemed like everyone wanted to run through the dungeons as fast as possible and it was a blur. I really could not enjoy the content that way.

I've tried both online and table top. The online I just could not get into at all. Although I have been playing table top for the last 3 weeks (going to play tonight actually) it took me awhile to feel comfortable with everyone, but once I did I really got into it. I was shocked. Oh and I'm a Level 1 Fighter (I think) Half Orc. :D

I used to play during freshman year of college.
It's wicked fun and made better if you have a good imagination and everyone plays in character and a good DM of course.

My most memorable moment was when I was playing a level 8 Druid at an arena where each party member had to fight another person of a similar class. It was supposed to be a scripted loss, but I was about to win, but I just needed to heal so I could survive one last round before my animals and I got our last hits.
I cast Cure Serious Wounds (3d8+8).
First roll: 1
Second roll: 1
Third roll:...1

I only healed for 11 and my opponent finished me on her next turn :(
It was a fun campaign, but we didn't get to finish it before the end of the semester

Never played it, Never will! Definitely not my type of game, I'm more your blow someones head off type gamer

I've been playing tabletop and card-based RPG's (D&D, Magic: The Gathering, Rifts, etc) since I was about....8? I haven't played in a year or two, but I'm dying to get back into it.

I played heavily when I was in Jr High through High School. I played with one person who helped Gary Gygax play test the original D&D rules, and came up with the concept of the Paladin. He was a bitch to play with, a real stickler on player knowledge and character knowledge, but his role playing was second to none. He even killed one of his characters because his other one didn't want to split the treasure that much.

Wow had to post something on this topic, Early 70s up until a couple years ago, the whole Hasbro owned greed oriented WoTC crap and 4th edition just annoys me too much. Got mint first printings of just about every D&D book ever. Ran a campaign for about 20 years probly around 20k pages of hand written info and another 5000 or so maps and drawings. Sheesh too funny

I play 3.5 with a couple of my friends. The campaigns never last though, part of the reason I always play human fighters, they don't really require a whole lot of character development to them.

I play every week. Actually, right now we play Savage Worlds. Currently Tour of Darkness. Nothing beats playing US army in the Nam only making things worse by throwing in undead and other monsters.

Also none of 3.5 requires character development. Just go straight Druid with a wolf companion. Always keep Nature's Ally going with more wolves. Constantly trip the enemy for your rouge.

I played tabletop d&d way back in jr high.

Funny story. I go to this convention every year PAX (Penny arcade expo). Its a gaming convention, video games, tabletop, cardgames etc. They keep the table top people in another part of the convention center. Friend of mine was talkin to a guy right outside this place. And the door opens and oen of the table top gamers comes out (looks like he hasn't seen the sun in years). And my friend just happen to be a girl. And he asks the guy talkin to her "is that a girl? Can I touch her?"
Laughed my ass off.

Status
Not open for further replies.