AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

'Da fuq is this' or random shit you stumbled over on the web

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
was googling cat stuff and found what is apparently some kind of feline roleplaying game that people do in a shoutbox type thing, and focus an awful lot on...mating...
http://islandclanz.webs.com/jungleclan.htm

an exerpt:

Blue: (hey stone check out my videos)
Leopard: Shroomkit started to sing randomly"Up butt coconut,up butt coconut up your butt with a ccoconut" and kept repeating it over and over and over.........\\Mirro rpool purred."I believe you." She purred and rubbed against him\\
Leopard: (I did they funny check out my new one i just posted)
Stone: ((I LOVE Tobuscus! Haha he's really funny!)) Bluehawk grinned, "Finally! I thought I was gonna have to cut off my paw or something!" He purred, sitting down next to her and licking her cheek.
Leopard: "So what you wanna do?" Mirrorpool asked\\Shroomkit still sang the annoying song
Stone: Bluehawk shrugged, "Whatever you want."/// Sharkkit grinned at Shroomkit, not helping it as he laughed.
Leopard: "I love this i had a dream about it!" Shroomkit meowed and started to sing again\\MIrrorpool smiled."Then i just wanna stay with you."
Stone: Sharkkit laughed harder, "Hahaha! Really!? You're gonna make me pee like mom!"/// Bluehawk purred, "Wanna go somewhere a little more romantic?"
Leopard: "Sure" Mirrorpool purred\\Shroomkit laughed "Then I will sing this =http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=VAtxwFvv uxE&feature=relmfu
Leopard: http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=VAtxwFvv uxE&feature=relmfu
Leopard: (That is what she is now singing)

Re: 'Da fuq is this' or random shit you stumbled over on the

:?

ahah! I remember those warrior cats books, read 'em in high school or maybe jr. high?

I remember those forum based rpgs, too. Creepy, creepy stuff. And yup, the majority of them seem to be outlets for adolescents and preteens to express sexual frustration. There's games like that for dogs, ponies, owls, people, vampires, fairies, what have you. It's... it's certainly a thing.

http://www.fenoxo.com/playCoC/CoC_0.6.1b2.swf

This game. It is a flash-based choose your own adventure style game called Corruption of Champions. You make your character who is supposed to fight evil demons and shit. The things you encounter really just want to fuck you or get fucked by you though, and you have to masturbate all the time to lower your lust or you will fuck all the demons and become corrupted lol. There are potions and encounters that will change your appearance too... I spent way too long playing this just to make ridiculous-looking characters

Attachments

• wtflol.JPG
    wtflol.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 218

PaigeParker said:

This game. It is a flash-based choose your own adventure style game called Corruption of Champions. You make your character who is supposed to fight evil demons and shit. The things you encounter really just want to fuck you or get fucked by you though, and you have to masturbate all the time to lower your lust or you will fuck all the demons and become corrupted lol. There are potions and encounters that will change your appearance too... I spent way too long playing this just to make ridiculous-looking characters
lol...wow

DigitalSweety said:
Well, hey there. Dicknipples. That shouldn't be a new concept for me, yet somehow it is.

Thanks for providing something new for me to terrorize my friends with!

There is a fairy that will fuck your nipples if they are long enough when she encounters you :shock: my friends and I were entertained for weeks with this game haha. "Guys, I just grew another dick"

PaigeParker said:

omfg, so I played this for 5 minutes, came across some bee-like chick and a couple seconds later I'm raped...
As if you have lost control of your body, you fall into her arms, happy. As she holds you close, a stinger slowly emerges from her abdomen, as well as a thick knot-like organ, both covered in a sweet smelling lubricant. As your mind synaesthetically sees a myriad of colors and scents, you don't resist as she gently pushes you down to your stomach. Nor do you protest as she leans over you, her stinger, thank goodness it isn't poison - looming close to your anus. With no more words she shoves the thick, lengthy stinger and knot inside of you. Her 'cock' slips in slowly, the lubricant keeping you from shaking out of your scent-induced pleasure coma. Your hand even ventures to your own engorged member as she rather forcefully rapes your once-tight hole, humming her tune all the while.After hours of her forcefully filling your hole, her stinger pumping what feels like gallons of her bee-seed into your very bowels, and of you stroking yourself to ejaculation; she finally pulls out. With her stinger still dripping seed onto your back, she smiles while watching you blow your last load into a pool of semen underneath you, before you collapse - exhausted.You awaken, your nose full of a honey like scent, some strange fluid on your back, and the feeling of something leaking from you. You have lost your anal virginity.

Part of me wants to play the game so bad, part of me is afraid of the fantasies my mind will come up with from it...

Evvie I've seen that before and god that's gross lol...

So this CoC game is kinda addictive, even if my main objective is to remain both heterosexual and not gain any female genitals (surprisingly difficult), oh and every time you lose combat the monster rapes you in some new and inventive way -.-

Reactions: LadyLuna
Reactions: Evvie

Evvie said:

I have to admit I already had this saved on my computer. I AM UNFAZED. Thank you 4chan?

Jupiter551 said:
So this CoC game is kinda addictive, even if my main objective is to remain both heterosexual and not gain any female genitals (surprisingly difficult), oh and every time you lose combat the monster rapes you in some new and inventive way -.-

It is disturbingly addictive. You just have to find out what will happen next! And try not to grow more boobs/penises/vaginas/clits while you try to defeat the crazy shit trying to get in your orifices

Reactions: Jupiter551

LadyLuna said:
WARNING, DESCRIPTION OF THE AWFUL UGLINESS:

Giant half-naked fuku-wearing monstrosity of woman with cock-nipples, tentacles spewing from said cock-nipples and a shitton of body hair.
Correction, I believe that is poop spewing from the dick-nipples :crybaby:

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:

Giant half-naked fuku-wearing monstrosity of woman with cock-nipples, tentacles spewing from said cock-nipples and a shitton of body hair.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT!?! I like tentacles...

:p

LadyLuna said:
Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT!?! I like tentacles...

:p
What I thought was funny is how someone pixelated certain parts of the image. WTF? lol

Japan law: naked pussy, ass, tits, and penis must be pixelated. (I love how firefox wants to change that to "dilapidated".) I didn't really notice the pixelation, but it was to reflect that.

LadyLuna said:
Japan law: naked pussy, ass, tits, and penis must be pixelated. (I love how firefox wants to change that to "dilapidated".) I didn't really notice the pixelation, but it was to reflect that.
Yes it's poking fun at the fact they can have the most vile, perverted thing you can possibly imagine going on, so long as a tiny section of it is pixellated (despite the fact that you can still see everything you need to lol)

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
Yes it's poking fun at the fact they can have the most vile, perverted thing you can possibly imagine going on, so long as a tiny section of it is pixellated (despite the fact that you can still see everything you need to lol)

America is sadly a country fill to the brim with prudes, and those laws are our fault. Further proof nothing good comes from war.

So I was watching Tremors with some friends and I've got a rep for finding horrible fanfics. They challenged me to find a terrible Tremors fanfiction. Here, have an erotic Tremors/LOTR crossover fanfic.

I wish I could be 100% sure this was written by a troll.

I'm tempted to leave a review.

DigitalSweety said:
So I was watching Tremors with some friends and I've got a rep for finding horrible fanfics. They challenged me to find a terrible Tremors fanfiction. Here, have an erotic Tremors/LOTR crossover fanfic.

I wish I could be 100% sure this was written by a troll.

I'm tempted to leave a review.

WTF I'm 2 lines in and it's rife with spelling errors and... 'golbes' does he mean goblins or?

"This graboid coming out of the ground reminded him of a male member of a person breaking out of a wall of somehing that a penis can go through." wtf... a wall of something a penis can go through?

I've been on the internet basically as long as it's possible to have been on the internet. Many years of the current millennium were spent on 4chan and the like. I have absolutely no clue when something is fucked up, especially when it comes to weird sex shit. But now, a random selection from my YouTube favs (hopefully doesn't kill your browser, it was hard to narrow down.)

And this isn't necessarily fucked up, it just happens to always make me feel better, and I came across it in there:

Reactions: LadyLuna

That was hilarious! Thank you.

I come across a lot of things from the 70s posted on the net, and most end up making me go WTF, were they serious?

Children, let this be a warning that drugs have a long-term effect. The makers of the 70s shows must have had some serious residuals from their hippy days running through their system. The Electric Company takes the biscuit for 70s WTFism. Everytime I think I have seen it all now, I come across something even more surreal or laughable.

There's no way they didn't realise the double entendre in this

Status
Not open for further replies.