AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh god yes! Bailing on a date just because of a food choice is pretty poor imo.
It was presented more as the expense was the issue, and the fact she ordered more than one order. Not necessarily that it was oysters. Vs say if she'd ordered 48 sharks or 48 mussels or 48 clams (not really sure what an accurate seafood equivalent is, since I ain't into any of it)

ETA; Apparently the manager of the restaurant was super impressed though. I'm assuming she ate them all after he left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
It was presented more as the expense was the issue, and the fact she ordered more than one order. Not necessarily that it was oysters. Vs say if she'd ordered 48 sharks or 48 mussels or 48 clams (not really sure what an accurate seafood equivalent is, since I ain't into any of it)

ETA; Apparently the manager of the restaurant was super impressed though. I'm assuming she ate them all after he left.
Ah fair enough. I still think that personally I'd not bail. But if I thought my date had exploited me financially (especially if it was a first date) then there just would be no second date :)

Reactions: MarieElise
I despise the TikTok-ification of the internet. It has completely destroyed any aesthetic consideration for online mass media. Portrait orientation, utterly-fucking-awful crops to fit landscape into that orientation, talking that's just getting faster and faster to fill short clips, the death of context to suit endless scrolling, putting everything to a soundtrack that's far too often jarringly discordant (just to have noise, I guess?) completely unnecessary narration and subtitles.... I know I'm just an old man yelling at the cloud, but since TikTok is so huge, the format has become inescapable as every social media platform has moved to institute their own version, and then force people to look at it. It is just so, so exhausting. Why does ugly, cheap, and thoughtless have to be so ubiquitous?

I despise the TikTok-ification of the internet. It has completely destroyed any aesthetic consideration for online mass media. Portrait orientation, utterly-fucking-awful crops to fit landscape into that orientation, talking that's just getting faster and faster to fill short clips, the death of context to suit endless scrolling, putting everything to a soundtrack that's far too often jarringly discordant (just to have noise, I guess?) completely unnecessary narration and subtitles.... I know I'm just an old man yelling at the cloud, but since TikTok is so huge, the format has become inescapable as every social media platform has moved to institute their own version, and then force people to look at it. It is just so, so exhausting. Why does ugly, cheap, and thoughtless have to be so ubiquitous?

As an aside, I prefer portrait orientation when viewing my favourite cam model’s room. Because, well, I exclusively watch on my mobile phone.

That said, it pisses me off watching something that was obviously meant for portrait and terribly edited to create a piss-poor experience.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Oh god yes! Bailing on a date just because of a food choice is pretty poor imo.
That's not the whole story, though. She ordered the 48 oysters as an appetizer, most people stop at a dozen. She also ordered a main dish, several high priced drinks and the bill was north of $125.

He agreed to drinks, not a week's worth of food at his expense.

As for me? Hell yeah I'd walk out if I felt someone thought I owed them $100+ dinner on a first date and didn't know anything about them before that date. They met on an app.

I would never order the most expensive anything on a menu unless the person paying told me I could.

Sorry for the double post but the answer you seek lies in The Kardashians. 🤣

That's not the whole story, though. She ordered the 48 oysters as an appetizer, most people stop at a dozen. She also ordered a main dish, several high priced drinks and the bill was north of $125.

As for me? Hell yeah I'd walk out if I felt someone thought I owed them $100+ dinner on a first date and didn't know anything about them before that date. They met on an app.

I would never order the most expensive anything on a menu unless the person paying told me I could.
Holy shit and I thought I was bored! You looked into that deep 😆

Women have become extremely entitled .. I saw a video of a woman that refused to get out of the car when her date brought her to the cheesecake factory for their first date. He ended up just taking her home and ending the date by dropping her off. There are also numerous videos of guys looking at women's phones and finding their phone number in her contacts listed under "free food" ... Guys are tired of being scammed and used so now it seems to be that when guys sense this they just walk out and never look back.

🤣 I have absolutely nothing better to do than read silly stuff like this.
Now knowing more about the situation ; I would like to publically change my opinion. I would find it rude too. Because I also have nothing better to do 😆

Where it said the manager was impressed it can’t have been from seeing her put it all away then. Because I don’t think it’s even possible to eat all that in one sitting, is it? It can’t be. Plus drinks?

That seems like a dangerous amount of volume.

Now knowing more about the situation ; I would like to publically change my opinion. I would find it rude too. Because I also have nothing better to do 😆
Where it said the manager was impressed it can’t have been from seeing her put it all away then. Because I don’t think it’s even possible to eat all that in one sitting, is it? It can’t be. Plus drinks?

That seems like a dangerous amount of volume.
Right? And you don't really chew oysters you swallow them almost whole. (Blech.) I hope the manager was impressed the guy had the sac to leave this chick sitting at the table wondering where he went.

Right? And you don't really chew oysters you swallow them almost whole. (Blech.) I hope the manager was impressed the guy had the sac to leave this chick sitting at the table wondering where he went.
Yeah, right? This almost seems like it defies the laws of physics. Unless she spaced eating it all out over like 7 hours, I don’t get how that could be done, in one sitting. The oysters I’ve seen people eat were not that small as for that to be possible. So she must have been ordering them knowing she’d take them to go.

Which is pretty rude. But also ordering the most expensive stuff on the menu is also rude too. Sounds like he probably taught her her lesson on that.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Yeah, right? This almost seems like it defies the laws of physics. Unless she spaced eating it all out over like 7 hours, I don’t get how that could be done, in one sitting. The oysters I’ve seen people eat were not that small as for that to be possible. So she must have been ordering them knowing she’d take them to go.

Which is pretty rude. But also ordering the most expensive stuff on the menu is also rude too. Sounds like he probably taught her her lesson on that.
I would rather die than eat that much food in one day, let alone one meal.

I have one caveat to this and that is food insecurity. When I was in my 20's I would order the largest meal on the menu and pick at it so I could take the rest home and eat for a few days, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

My mate loves telling her horrible oyster story 😂

She was on a date (years ago, in her 20s) and went for food in Borough Market. She chose the oysters and her date chose something else.

Anyway, turns out the shellfish was off 🤦🏻‍♂️ they went for a drink close by and starting walking across London Bridge when she suddenly felt it from all angles directly in the middle of the bridge 😭

She laughs about it now but swears off oysters for life.

I get it that oysters are supposedly an aphrodisiac, but why are people having oysters on first dates? They already decided no smoochy smoochy? Who want to make out with someone who just gobbled oysters? Or are these oyster gobbling maniacs already carrying around toothbrushes w them?

Anyways my super deep thought of today is this; why the eggplant emoji to represent a penis? A eggplant is neither the color, shape, size not texture of any penis I’ve ever seen? Why are so many people using it to represent the penis? Am I missing something here? Would the mushroom or even sausage, not be more appropriate? For Christ’s sakes even the carrot makes better sense to me than the eggplant?

Lol. That’s all I got folks 😆

Last edited:
I get it that oysters are supposedly an aphrodisiac, but why are people having oysters on first dates? They already decided no smoochy smoochy? Who want to make out with someone who just gobbled oysters? Or are these oyster gobbling maniacs already carrying around toothbrushes w them?

Anyways my super deep thought of today is this; why the eggplant emoji to represent a penis? A eggplant is neither the color, shape, size not texture of any penis I’ve ever seen? Why are so many people using it to represent the penis? Am I missing something here? Would the mushroom or even sausage, not be more appropriate? For Christ’s sakes even the carrot makes better sense to me than the eggplant?

Wellllll... I think, when some men are right on the edge of ejaculation everything turns purplish and swells just a little bit more, is my guess.

Guys are welcome to chime in with their own suggestions! 🤣

As the owner/operator of a penis, i have absolutely no idea.
Anything down there ever starts looking like an eggplant, I'm heading to urgent care...

Somewhat related emoji question:
Is there any significance to the use of three identical emojis used together in a message? Like ❤️❤️❤️
I get this a lot in pm/dms. Why 3? Does it change the meaning, or is it just about emphasis?
(and would 3 eggplants mean that you're a medical outlier, or planning to bake vegetarian lasagna?)

• Funny!
Somewhat related emoji question:
Is there any significance to the use of three identical emojis used together in a message? Like ❤️❤️❤️
I get this a lot in pm/dms. Why 3? Does it change the meaning, or is it just about emphasis?
(and would 3 eggplants mean that you're a medical outlier, or planning to bake vegetarian lasagna?)
Symmetry. One is lame, two is weird, three is perfect. I usually do four.

Fair enough. But if it was me I'd have just paid for the drinks and left the rest of it for her to pay and given a few choice words as to what I thought of her for thinking I was going to pay for it all. I am just not a fan of running away, unless it is from something life-threatening. But this is just me, I do not expect others to live by my own sometimes somewhat contradictory moral code :)

In my life I have dated rarely, and never in that meeting with a stranger type of way. My interactions have always been with someone with whom I was already reasonably well acquainted via mutual friends or work.

I am with you on that, and even then, unless it was a specific birthday or other treat for me, I still wouldn't order anything too expensive.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Fair enough. But if it was me I'd have just paid for the drinks and left the rest of it for her to pay and given a few choice words as to what I thought of her for thinking I was going to pay for it all. I am just not a fan of running away, unless it is from something life-threatening. But this is just me, I do not expect others to live by my own sometimes somewhat contradictory moral code :)

In my life I have dated rarely, and never in that meeting with a stranger type of way. My interactions have always been with someone with whom I was already reasonably well acquainted via mutual friends or work.

I am with you on that, and even then, unless it was a specific birthday or other treat for me, I still wouldn't order anything too expensive.
You can't split checks in America like that. Well I mean you can if they had distinctly different orders on drinks/food, but it's an embarrassing situation, she may have thrown a fit over it, who knows. I think the guy was incredibly smart to get up and walk away without notice. Plenty of women ghost men on dates, why should he behave any differently if he felt threatened, even if it was merely financially?

I guess they might like the taste of them? I do not know I have never tried them, the idea of eating something that looks, and no doubt feels like, a huge gob of cold snot does not appeal to me at all.

Well, some egg plants are indeed long and slender(ish) 🤷‍♂️ As for the texture and feel of "normal" egg plants gripping holding or squeezing one always reminded me of placing my hand on the thigh of a friendly and like-minded woman.

Unfortunately for me a mushroom (and a button one at that :cry: ) would be more appropriate. (Unless I had been perusing photos of Colombian TV personality Carmen Villalobos ;) :rofl: )

I think that is quite enough! 😂

• Funny!
I guess they might like the taste of them? I do not know I have never tried them, the idea of eating something that looks, and no doubt feels like, a huge gob of cold snot does not appeal to me at all.

Well, some egg plants are indeed long and slender(ish) 🤷‍♂️ As for the texture and feel of "normal" egg plants gripping holding or squeezing one always reminded me of placing my hand on the thigh of a friendly and like-minded woman.

Unfortunately for me a mushroom (and a button one at that :cry: ) would be more appropriate. (Unless I had been perusing photos of Colombian TV personality Carmen Villalobos ;) :rofl: )

I think that is quite enough! 😂
I've said it before and I'll say it again, every 10 lbs a man loses adds an inch to his cock.

I guess they might like the taste of them?
Lol yes... apparently... but 1st date priorities.

Maybe I'm just squeamish, and too focused on sex.
But to me the first thing on my mind first date (and I've dated a ton in my life) is "Bangable or no?". Maybe I'm just a depraved Italian. Watching them down a pale of oysters would be a definite no, although I would likely stay and get to know them. The number 1 priority dating for me is always the physical. But I've talked to lots of other men and women, in my life, who don't think like me at all. And apparently these 1st date oyster gobblers don't think like me at all.

• Funny!
Lol yes... apparently... but 1st date priorities.

Maybe I'm just squeamish, and too focused on sex.
But to me the first thing on my mind first date (and I've dated a ton in my life) is "Bangable or no?". Maybe I'm just a depraved Italian. Watching them down a pale of oysters would be a definite no, although I would likely stay and get to know them. The number 1 priority dating for me is always the physical. But I've talked to lots of other men and women, in my life, who don't think like me at all.
Good fish/seafood doesn't smell like anything. If it gets stanky, it's bad, don't eat it. :)

I haven't been on a "date" since before y2k so my thoughts may be outdated or whatever...

...but if I was dating now, I guarantee I am picking the most safe thing on the menu to not upset my IBS or give me ick-breath. I can't imagine eating a single oyster, let alone 4 orders of them and feeling OK after!

I haven't been on a "date" since before y2k so my thoughts may be outdated or whatever...

...but if I was dating now, I guarantee I am picking the most safe thing on the menu to not upset my IBS or give me ick-breath. I can't imagine eating a single oyster, let alone 4 orders of them and feeling OK after!
Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been on an actual date. Like serial monogamist to the fucking core.