AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I agree. In very small doses (I wrote that before I bought a case of it, and now I am sick of it). Thank you, I will be trying that. Diet cherry pepsi is my fave, but I never thought to add vanilla. You rule F10! Great idea.

You're welcome, and always up for hearing new tastes/etc as well! Not sure how you are with Dr Pepper Or Mr Pibb. But, I've been known to mix in some root beer with it as well. Again, not much but enough to give it a good blend. It also helps keep the head from getting too big (I can't believe I just said that) when pouring root beer.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
And that concludes my Hulu binge watch of all 21 seasons of Law and Order SVU (Started April 22)...

Sometimes I feel like Karl Pilkington and I have a lot in common. Seriously, I might just walk around with earplugs in my ears all day, the next 3 days...

Peacock Premium is free to Comcast Xfinity members.

I'm also enjoying this SHUDDER streaming service. I had signed up for the 7-day free trial, which has just ended, and I decided I'm keeping it.
:)

• Helpful!
I just ordered a large battered cod from my local fish and chip shop and waited for it to be deep fried. When it was done, I asked for salt, onion vinegar and a slice of lemon on top. He put my fish in a box and continued shutting the shop down for the afternoon. I walked out and took a little bite out of it. It slipped out of the box and exploded on the pavement floor...

I guess the ants have fish for lunch today (stupid, flimsy fish box) :grr:

The outrage is un-fucking-believable! Personally I absolutely refuse to comment on this. That said, have you have you been face to face to a Canova sculpture? It's like God himself is talking to you. Nobody in his right mind would ever come up with idea of laying down on one of his statue to take a fucking selfie. Unfortunately, things like this happen quite often. If you want to see the footage released by the police, it's even worse. You have this absolute, peasant, caveman, barbarian fucker, who is a disgrace to the world, living his meaningless, uncultured and entitled life - while he clearly belongs to the street - commiting a crime against God and acting like it's nothing.

Last edited:
The outrage is un-fucking-believable! Personally I absolutely refuse to comment on this. That said, have you have you been face to face to a Canova sculpture? It's like God himself is talking to you. Nobody in his right mind would ever come up with idea of laying down on one of his statue to take a fucking selfie. Unfortunately, things like this happen quite often. If you want to see the footage released by the police, it's even worse. You have this absolute, peasant, caveman, barbarian fucker, who is a disgrace to the world, living his meaningless, uncultured and entitled life - while he clearly belongs to the street - commiting a crime against God and acting like it's nothing.

I haven’t seen any of these. But, I don’t get why/how someone could even think of coming close to a statue like that? I mean, I’m terrified of my ass breaking shit, yet others don’t have a care in the world.

I haven’t seen any of these. But, I don’t get why/how someone could even think of coming close to a statue like that? I mean, I’m terrified of my ass breaking shit, yet others don’t have a care in the world.
Weird things happen when people enter tourist mode. My mother still live in the small picturesque village I grew up in, and she has to shoo chinese tourists from her small garden once or twice every summer. They think it's a display or something.

Weird things happen when people enter tourist mode. My mother still live in the small picturesque village I grew up in, and she has to shoo chinese tourists from her small garden once or twice every summer. They think it's a display or something.

Id say it’s not just touristy things. People just don’t think in general. IMO, technology can be a wonderful thing. But it sure as shit has made the masses dumb as fuck!

Reactions: CheeseMoon
This "thing" with selfies really scares me. So many people have been hurt and/or killed doing this whole "selfie" thing. I wish, as a society, we would just forget selfies, and drop it as a "thing". Let's just go back to "othersies", where someone else holds the camera, and lots of people are in the picture. Every time someone even says the word "selfie",I get nervous because I have heard of so many instances where selfies go horribly, horribly wrong.

My cousin told me that after seeing my Facebook post about how good the movie The Last House on the Left is, she, my grandmom, and my son watched it together the other night. Daaamn! I am shocked and impressed that my grandmom sat through a movie like that...holy shit!

And this is you, refusing to comment?

Well, believe me, compared to some of the comments I've been reading online, I'd say I'm quite moderate, to say the least. Honestly, there are so many crimes shown in that footage. One is against the Arts and the Gods and the other is against the male gender. Because, let's be real, I'm not a museum director but, if I were one, there's no fucking way a man dress like that would ever enter my fucking museum. In some restaurant you can't even set a foot in, if you're dressed like a slob. No matter if you paid in advance. So I'd have the guards blocking him outside and telling him, "Look, you can dress like a clow in your daily life, but you can't enter here. Stop embarassing yourself and just go away".

I don’t get why/how someone could even think of coming close to a statue like that? I mean, I’m terrified of my ass breaking shit, yet others don’t have a care in the world.

the masses dumb as fuck!

Well the more I grow old, the more I've come to realize that the vast majority of the people are fucking idiots. It is what it is. We just have to ackwnoledge this sort of scientific fact. Unfortunately, they ruin everything for everybody else.

DT (daily thought):

That sushi was super tasty but I don't think enough Tums exist in the world to combat this heartburn.

Also, my new webcam came in the mail and I'm so excited (and a little scared tbh?) to use an external webcam finally. :rofl:

Def gonna finish this day by eating Coffee Ice Cream. :h:

I've seen that I've been rewarded with a cake! Now, I can't see the cake at the moment, and I'll totally search for it, because I definitely want my earned cake, btw what cake ist it? I can be a litte picky about it. Nevertherless thank, you Amber, and ACF! For real.

Last edited:
DT: To tweeze my eyebrows or to not tweeze my eyebrows, that is the question.

Never before cam, though. One wrong pluck and I'm lopsided for two hours. Learned that lesson twice and never again.

*stares dramatically out window as careless whisper plays*

Whatever happened to Fabio? He used to be like the big thing?
I used to always see him on the front of books, riding around on horses and shit. Maybe romance is dead.
No one ever even talks about Fabio anymore.
I bet if more men rode around on horses, like the old days, we would have a more romantic world again...

Whatever happened to Fabio? He used to be like the big thing?
I used to always see him on the front of books, riding around on horses and shit. Maybe romance is dead.
No one ever even talks about Fabio anymore.
I bet if more men rode around on horses, like the old days, we would have a more romantic world again...
I ran into him a couple times living in the valley of LA. He drove a nice car. (No horse to be found.)

It's dawning on me that all the back tattoo guys who regularly come here to tell their story must have read quite a few books where Fabio adorns the cover.
That, or some quote involving P.T. Barnum.

Doubt it. I don't think that they have read any either, otherwise they would know that only a foreign, bronzed man from overseas can tame a rebellious model's heart in a turbulent sea of restless, savage lust and treacherous intrigues.

• Funny!