AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
If and when I decide to move, two major considerations are the variance of timezones with Amber, and the speed of the Internet connection. I guess a job and access to emergency services are kind of important, too.

Here's what was apparently going on in the head of the guy behind me today:
Driving along, what's this asshole doing in front of me? He's slowing down and now moving to the center of the road. Jesus, the center of the road? I'll speed up and race by him. Yeah. OH SHIT! SWERVE! SHIT IN THE ROAD! OH GOD I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!

Ok, this top20 drama is such petty bullshit. It's not even between the girls, even. It's between regulars of competing girls. Grah. Anger week had been done, and over with, I'd thought. Then I get informed by the model I'm watching, that some guy in another room is saying I said something I didn't? Or rather, taking my trashing of his attitude (with no name mentioned of WHOSE attitude) as me trashing his model? HULK SMASH. Drama whores are such... whores? Plus the fact that they'd lie to their fave model about tip amounts by inflating them is bizarre as hell. Seriously? I mean, sure, tell her the amount, I guess. But inflating it so she has an unrealistic goal? (or realistic, depending, but STILL) Still have nothing against the model, but wow, idiots.

Also, Superman 4 is still silly as hell as an adult. Wow. lol.

Mirra said:
I hear ya, waogo. Us premiums can be far worse than any model, beggar or not.

Indeed. It's amazing, really.

Oh well. Happier thoughts:

Chocolate covered animal crackers are the best thing ever.

Ok, this one is not as happy, but it's not ragey, either: The meds that I take to fix the parts of my brain (injured in my stroke) that tell my left leg to burn make me REALLY loopy. I do not think I like it. (he says after almost a year of taking them)

waogo, no argument to that BS here. While there's nothing wrong with being loyal to the models one likes, at least be real with her when it comes to things like that. In most cases, the model will respect that member more for the honesty. By saying "waogo said this in Model X's room about you just now" when you never said anything like that, it just creates unnecessary drama. Likewise, saying "Model X got a 20k tip" when it was 2k is just going to hurt the model he's saying that to because she's going to think "I have to do that much more to match her!" It's totally unnecessary.

When I win the lotto I'm going to tip amber a million points and then log off for a month so everyone forgets about me. Then I'll confess my love for Bawksy and we'll get married.

waogo said:
Ok, this top20 drama is such petty bullshit. It's not even between the girls, even. It's between regulars of competing girls.

I guess I'm kind of a naive simpleton when it comes to this cam stuff. I'm just grateful that there there are these beautiful women who do amazing things on cam. I have a feeling that some of the drama may be due to acute testosterone poisoning.

waogo said:
Ok, this top20 drama is such petty bullshit. It's not even between the girls, even. It's between regulars of competing girls.

Leo doesn't care where it comes from... he's laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. MFC was a whole different place (A better place IMHO) prior to the MissMFC and the drama it creates.

I'm going to need this song at the end of today's work day. LUCKILY I still get paid overtime so there's a silver lining to help motivate me.

PS Yeah... I know embedding isn't allowed on this video. Had a feeling it was going to be that way as soon as the page loaded since it's the label's actual account.

So freakin' quiet here today! All day we've had lots of people just hanging on the forum, but not many posts. Lurkers!! Speak!

YAY! I have moved up in the contest I am in (Thanks all who are helping with that), my back ALMOST feels human AND Snatch is on! Only Jason Statham movie I haven't seen (yes I know its old LOL)

not a bad ending to a day where I had to stand in the rain and argue with the finance company about the conformation number I had for a payment on my truck, and having to sit on the hood while the repo guy was calling "his people" (I still have my truck, but need to make another payment by the 15th or March and pay some late fees *sigh*)

AmberCutie said:
So freakin' quiet here today! All day we've had lots of people just hanging on the forum, but not many posts. Lurkers!! Speak!

If lurkers spoke, they wouldn't be lurkers as per the definition.

Um... thought of the day. Let's see. If I shouldn't put off stuff until tomorrow, then what am I supposed to do tomorrow?

AMBER AND HER GUYS, AS WELL AS YOU GUYS HERE WHO HAVE VOTED FOR ME ARE THE MOST AWESOME FABULOUS FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC PEEPS EVAR!!!!!!!!

Let me break this down for your primitive brains. Those are El Matador chips. Yeah. Locally made for me. Grand Rapids, Michigan.

On top of that what do we have? Cheese. You fucking idiot, that orange melty shit is cheese. What the hell else would it be? IS THIS A GAME TO YOU!

That's about as far as you can handle because on top of that I dumped chicken, but not normal chicken.

This is chicken breast (because breast is the only way to handle this) that I cubed, breaded, covered in sauce and deep fried.

Yeah.

Deep fried.

You probably have never done that because "awe it's too hard" yeah, too hard for pussies. Which by the way is what your mom said about my dick last night. That limp? Yeah, that was me.

Is that the end? Hell no. Do you think I do this for "fun"? Fuck that. I do this for AWESOME. So I poured on a mixture of MORE CHEESE, rice, BEEF, and seasonings (like chili, cinnamon, tar, ashes, vagina, old spice and tires).

But what could go with this? Sour cream? No, sour cream is for faggots. Salsa? Fuck no, salsa is a dance. Also for faggots. Hot sauce. Yes, hot sauce. The hot shit. That's what goes with this.

But how would one eat this I hear you ask. The answer is FUCK YOU! That's how. Are you a moron? Are you going to eat this with a fork? HELL NO. I bet you want to pick up a chip and take a bite. THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER NEVER LOVED YOU. Grab a handful and shove it in your mouth. TASTE TEH FIRE! TASTE IT. That's the same taste your dad had while he was licking my asshole while your grandma rode my dick. Yeah.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110222.JPG
    Snapshot_20110222.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 55
Keithy said:
Let me break this down for your primitive brains. Those are El Matador chips. Yeah. Locally made for me. Grand Rapids, Michigan.

On top of that what do we have? Cheese. You fucking idiot, that orange melty shit is cheese. What the hell else would it be? IS THIS A GAME TO YOU!

That's about as far as you can handle because on top of that I dumped chicken, but not normal chicken.

This is chicken breast (because breast is the only way to handle this) that I cubed, breaded, covered in sauce and deep fried.

Yeah.

Deep fried.

You probably have never done that because "awe it's too hard" yeah, too hard for pussies. Which by the way is what your mom said about my dick last night. That limp? Yeah, that was me.

Is that the end? Hell no. Do you think I do this for "fun"? Fuck that. I do this for AWESOME. So I poured on a mixture of MORE CHEESE, rice, BEEF, and seasonings (like chili, cinnamon, tar, ashes, vagina, old spice and tires).

But what could go with this? Sour cream? No, sour cream is for faggots. Salsa? Fuck no, salsa is a dance. Also for faggots. Hot sauce. Yes, hot sauce. The hot shit. That's what goes with this.

But how would one eat this I hear you ask. The answer is FUCK YOU! That's how. Are you a moron? Are you going to eat this with a fork? HELL NO. I bet you want to pick up a chip and take a bite. THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER NEVER LOVED YOU. Grab a handful and shove it in your mouth. TASTE TEH FIRE! TASTE IT. That's the same taste your dad had while he was licking my asshole while your grandma rode my dick. Yeah.

Fucking epic.

I like numbers like this, even though I'd rather this be higher. :mrgreen:
scaled.php