AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dealing with commands?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2022
First post here...please delete if I did something wrong...

I recently stopped offering private shows because some people just love to give me commands and with the clock ticking like that it just gave me an ickier feeling than usual...
I'm also debating whether or not to start kicking people out for giving commands, either in public or tip note. I just hate it! (usually just write "no commands pls" and they either stop or leave. Also request no commands in my bio)

I don't want to alienate viewers but at the same time I want to keep my self respect and establish that I am not a submissive or anyone who enjoys being told what to do. Not trying to hate on subs or anything, I love subs ;) I'm just not one of them. Should I just bite the bullet and kick these people out since they make me uncomfortable? How do you guys deal with these people in your room, and how do you deal with it emotionally? I've found it leaves an emotional toll for sure, but I'm trying to grow a thicker skin! Aside from these jerks I do enjoy camming :)

Thanks! FP

Maybe I'm misreading but it sounds like you're using commands synonymously with requests, if I'm not mistaken? Also since this is common enough even in tip notes, what are your prices? Usually lower priced private shows have more demanding, rude viewers. Higher priced = less paying members but they're almost always extremely polite and just happy to be with you.

Either way, your room, your rules. Sounds like you'd have a better time with public shows where you set the token goal specifically for what you want to do.
I think most people who are tipping and requesting/asking if you do something don't have bad intent, because most camrooms have some kind of tip for requests, but I can see how quickly that would get annoying when you don't want any requests. f it helps(?) to know, everyone deals with people who don't read the rules/bio, as well as direct/rude viewers 😅 But you don't have to keep someone you don't want in your room, ever.

Since I do take requests, I take this as an opportunity to advertise how much something costs or what I do instead, for example, which sometimes gets other people who didn't read the bio either tipping for it. Try to look at it in a salesman POV and how you can flip it around to benefit you would be my advice.

Just a simple verbal "I don't take requests" or "I don't do that" is a fine enough answer. You can then go on to push attention to your public show goal of what you are excited to do instead. If the same people keep pushing the issue, that's when I'd ban, but those are my personal boundaries.

I recently stopped offering private shows because some people just love to give me commands and with the clock ticking like that it just gave me an ickier feeling than usual...
I'm also debating whether or not to start kicking people out for giving commands, either in public or tip note. I just hate it! (usually just write "no commands pls" and they either stop or leave. Also request no commands in my bio)

I don't want to alienate viewers but at the same time I want to keep my self respect and establish that I am not a submissive or anyone who enjoys being told what to do. Not trying to hate on subs or anything, I love subs ;) I'm just not one of them. Should I just bite the bullet and kick these people out since they make me uncomfortable? How do you guys deal with these people in your room, and how do you deal with it emotionally? I've found it leaves an emotional toll for sure, but I'm trying to grow a thicker skin! Aside from these jerks I do enjoy camming :)

Thanks! FP
Usually I try to establish a little bit of what the clients are after before we go private. That way I know as do they.

I am a pretty laid back fair guy and so in the main room (within reason of what the site allows) if someone asks me nicely to do something I will likely do something small. However, I have had some that once they find out that I have done one thing, will start making demands and with those types I will then tell them that gold can work wonders. If they can't take the hint, then I will tell them that I am in it to make money and if they want to pay me fine, if not then I am not interested.

Usually, they leave pretty quickly of their own accord and to them I say good riddance. There are always much nicer and more respectful one's to take there place.

I had a woman in my room the other day and I explained to her numerous times that no I cannot show you a peek in the main room. (Streamate forbids below the belt nudity unless in private). She still hung around. Then I get a guy in there that tips me to talk dirty to him, (which I do). This woman then butts in and says "okay he tipped you now let me see a peek of your cock". I did boot her and to date she is the only one who I have had to.

I hope that this helps you out a bit, but when the chips are down, always remind them that money talks and bullshit walks.

Unfortunately u always get people who make demands no matter howich u make clear that u dont do them. Try and stay happy but dont feel guilty about silencing or kicking out people who make demands. U can give a friendly warning but if they dont obey then they never will.

If u have mods/knights tell them to silence anyone who makes demands.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Thanks so much guys for the encouragement!
@KMH Just to clarify I'm using commands synonymously with demands. I do take requests and suggestions, usually with a tip amount but sometimes not if it's something easy...and also have a tip menu. A demand for me would be something like "show boobs/spread legs/get naked" and a request more like "would you/i'd love it if you/can you/please__" Anyway will definitely try a higher charge for pvts thank you!

@piercedcock78 thanks I will def try a "money talks" next time. Always prefer to be diplomatic if possible

@Highlander884 I have 5 or 6 mods but sadly they're not always around :( Thx for the encouragement. Sometimes I wonder if silencing is even worth it, would rather just boot & deny them the pleasure of looking at me! Lol

A demand for me would be something like "show boobs/spread legs/get naked" and a request more like "would you/i'd love it if you/can you/please__"
If this is in a private show or tip note, keep in mind that some of this is written with one hand and it might make more sense why they're being more direct :haha: I don't think most are intending to be rude by saying this when they're actively paying. It's a different story for freeloaders/people who don't tip, I ban on the spot on high traffic sites like CB, and calmly ask them to tip for it on less traffic sites like SM. But again, it's your room, your call.

Thanks! FP

I totally understand what you are going trhu

in privates usually for me goes : squirt , cum squirt cu squirt cum every fucking 30 seconds and then they complain and rate negatively if you dont. also not to count those that dont give a damm fuck if you dont do something and start yell like fuckinh urangutanus on breeding : bigger , faster , stick , deeep , anal , now and so on.

Therefore i personally stoped offering privates for my own state of mind. if i ever do a private with someone its because he is already my costumer for a very long time and i know what to expect from

As for the free chat same story as private continues at every single 1 token tip come with demand , and if you tell them check tip menu they will either stop and leave or simply ignore you and continue asking full shows for every singe 1 token tip .

I personally in freechat ignore totally and answer with thank you bb and move on .

You must find a balance mentally otherwise you will get burned off same as i did .

As for PM where i know for sure yelling and demanding its at high rise well jsut set up an pm price to scare their balls and dont open the pms no matter how much they write . If they ask in freechat see pm , pm , pm bitch 1 token tip pm now , simply ignore it or answer with the pm price

PS : in your pc background search yourself a movie or a game to play to make your attention not go on this kind of chat

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Usually in private i dont give them options., i dont even ask him whats his mood or his dreams, i just start talking about mm how happy i am he is here with me so i can finilly cum and go bed with a smile on my face la la and i start to play with myself and still talking sexy telling him how much i like and how this gonna make me cum and good that you are here i can finilly please myself while u watching me ,, etc ,,,i dont let him think to much lol and is quiet other side, im talking alone;) if some start with requests i take only simple onces that not bothering me ,,,the rest i tell them im not confortable with this and im here to feel good and enjoy so i dont do that .. So, in my opinion in pvt as in free chat is same, you need to know how to ring his bell talking to him and making him enjoy his time with you ,,just dont sit and wait for him to start to tell iu do this do that . , be prepared with the best show in your mind that gonna blow him away and make him keep his mouth shut and hands busy ;)) then he will leave WoW thanks baby ill come back :p)

I rarely do privates and especially without finding out what they're looking for prior. I have no demands in all caps in my topic and bio. Depending on how they go about demanding and rank (strip I can usually tell if they have tokens and rank) I'll verbally remind no demands, then I mute or ban. I have zero issue with banning. I also have a series of notices that I can copy/paste reminding no demands and I tag their username in chat to. If they tip appropriately and use tip notes, I don't have issues with reasonable requests.

I prefer privates and don't perform in free chat, is just my style. I don't mind being directed but if it's something I don't want to do I say no thanks or I'm not into that. Also raising my price way higher makes me not mind at alllll haha. With that said though if they are super rude they get nothing from me unless they apologize and ask nicely. My room, my rules ;)

Market yourself as a Domme and make that part of your schtick. If someone tries to tell you what to you and you don't like it just be like "lol that's not how this works, you're going to do XYZ instead" or whatever. I love turning the tables on people.

1658568748008.png

Thanks again guys it seems you have a wide variety of experiences + ways to deal with them. I recently allowed pvts again at a high price lol hoping to only attract loyal fans. @GraysonDrake yes I seem to attract alot of subs and love it (also yes it's so fun messing with the 'call me daddy's' hahaha) but in the interest of making $$ am not sure I want to take that leap yet (if anyone has I welcome advice) 💓

What do you do if, in all honesty, the customer tells you to do whatever you want to do or feels good to you for the next xx minutes?
That's my normal idea of a private, watching the model actually enjoy themselves naturally. I get anything from talking to dancing to stripping to masturbation. It's all good to me. I don't think I've ever left under 5 stars. I like to see the model's face most of all so I might say something if they do extreme closeups.

Interestingly I have noticed sharp decreases in penetration from what they do in free chat which is fine with me.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
What do you do if, in all honesty, the customer tells you to do whatever you want to do or feels good to you for the next xx minutes?
That's my normal idea of a private, watching the model actually enjoy themselves naturally. I get anything from talking to dancing to stripping to masturbation. It's all good to me. I don't think I've ever left under 5 stars. I like to see the model's face most of all so I might say something if they do extreme closeups.

Interestingly I have noticed sharp decreases in penetration from what they do in free chat which is fine with me.
Take me private! I will bring my cats and just sit clothed with them in my lap and talk to you about how amazing they are while petting them. Sounds good? xD

Sadly, I don't believe that is what members actually have in mind when asking me to "do what feels good" so I just masturbate, but with a lot of teasing, taking it slow, beautiful agony and yes, probably little or no penetration. Not because I don't like penetration, but just because there's a lot of members who want penetration, often fast and with bigger toys, so if that's not explicitly requested I will let my body rest until it is to not end up doing too much and having to finish early. It's quite possible that's the reason why you see less penetration in your privates that in public.

Reactions: GraysonDrake

Take me private! I will bring my cats and just sit clothed with them in my lap and talk to you about how amazing they are while petting them. Sounds good? xD

Sadly, I don't believe that is what members actually have in mind when asking me to "do what feels good" so I just masturbate, but with a lot of teasing, taking it slow, beautiful agony and yes, probably little or no penetration. Not because I don't like penetration, but just because there's a lot of members who want penetration, often fast and with bigger toys, so if that's not explicitly requested I will let my body rest until it is to not end up doing too much and having to finish early. It's quite possible that's the reason why you see less penetration in your privates that in public.
That's the ideal private isn't it? Just doing whatever feels good...From what I remember it happened about 50% of the time and 50% was some rude person giving commands and it just turned me off for over a year...@_mika I would totally pay to watch you and your cats!! When I used to creep in other models rooms it was mostly in the hope their cat would walk by Lol

Reactions: mika_kedi

I've watched cats on more than one occasion. I remember I used to tip to give them a treat with one model.🙂
One model spent a private playing with her two new puppies. It was fun to watch.
I have you favorited on SC, if we're on at the same time you can introduce me to your cats, clothed per TOS of course.

That's the ideal private isn't it? Just doing whatever feels good...From what I remember it happened about 50% of the time and 50% was some rude person giving commands and it just turned me off for over a year...@_mika I would totally pay to watch you and your cats!! When I used to creep in other models rooms it was mostly in the hope their cat would walk by Lol
It should be the ideal private, as it should in real life interactions. Unfortunately I know too many guys that only care about themselves. It gets magnified on webcams for them though since it's easier to consider the person on the other side as somehow not as real.

Reactions: NotYou and PurrFurr
When I used to creep in other models rooms it was mostly in the hope their cat would walk by Lol
These days I mostly avoid browsing camsites to look what other models are doing, but whenever I did as soon as I would see a model's pet in a thumbnail I would always join the room! I even have a friend with whom we would send each other a link as soon as one of us notices a cat in a model's room. NSFW catspotting if you will. 😉

I've watched cats on more than one occasion. I remember I used to tip to give them a treat with one model.🙂
I respect that so much. I always get offended when my cats jump on the bed while I'm streaming and don't receive any tips. I understand that people might not want to tip me, but what kind of monster can not tip THEM? 😆
*I only let my cats roam around when it's chill time, when it looks like things are starting to get more sexual I take them out of the room.

I absolutely love seeing cats on cam! :h:

"Awwww! Hi sweetie! How are you?" and so on. It's a sure convo and tip magnet in a room if I'm there.

• Hugs
Reactions: mika_kedi
What I usually do is always ask beforehand if they have any requests and then I accept the show or not accordingly. I also have a habit of refusing shows with clients that haven't talked to me unless they're regulars.

For token sites, if someone is not tipping and making requests/demands I'll just kick them, but I have a lot of options on my tip menu for those who want to tip and if they want something that isn't there they're welcome to ask and I'm welcome to saying yes or no.

All in all I think taking requests is a big part of the job (I mean at least the way I do it) so it's interesting to find something that works for you in order to only do what you're ok with. And if someone is making you uncomfortable for whatever reason definitely kick them.

To be honest if they respond to hello I tip. Requests are extra and is always up to the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.