AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Deleting social medias on my profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
Hello,

I'm considering being a chaturbate and myfreecams model and I'm wondering if I should sell different ways to contact me on my profile like whatsapp, instagram or snapchat?

I don't mind trying to offer an access to my social medias but I would like to know if there is a way to delete them once they are on the page in case I don't feel confortable using them?

A regular camgirl told me that once the social medias icons are created, its not possible to remove them from the profile? Is that true? It sounds hard to believe.

Does it change if you have your own page or if you are working for a studio?

Thanks a lot

You can't delete them from the official add social media section in the profile on Chaturbate, where you enter a token price to buy it etc.
The reason behind this is, presumably, because of people who may already have purchased it, then suddenly there is no history for you/them/cb to see when, what etc was bought and for how long. So it's easier and makes sense this way. However, you CAN "HIDE" them.

Your best method if you want to be able to DELETE them, is to add them the old fashioned way:
Make a photo album for each individual one, and set a price for them. When someone buys it, you then PM them your name and/or ask for their name to add (or phone number if it's whatsapp).

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.