AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did not receive email to confirm current payment settings, help me pls.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 18, 2023
Hello support team and other models.

With only a few hours left until the payment system closes for Tuesday to pay models, I changed my Bitcoin address but did not receive an Email to confirm the current payment settings.
Even when I try "Clear payment settings" and fill in new payment information again, I still don't receive an email to confirm my current payment settings.

I tried asking my friend who is also a model, she had the same problem as me.
I have checked all my mailboxes in gmail, I have been doing this job for a long time so I think I haven't made any mistakes.

I have worked with you for 3 to 4 years, I really love this job, you have helped me many times when I encountered errors with the system, please help me so I can return to work
If you need any more information, please let me know, I will reply to you as soon as possible, I just want to get back to work.

Thank you for reading until here.

Hey @GaeL311
I'm hoping you also contacted the Stripchat Support team with this enquiry in addition to this post, as all accounting queries must go through the official Support team.
If you have missed the Sunday midnight cutoff without confirming your payment details, it means your payment for this week will be included in the next payment cycle.
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and provide further assistance.

Upvote 0