AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Disclosing that I don't show face/don't do certain kinks?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
Is it even okay to ommit the fact you don't show face? Example:

(In Title):
"kik:witchessleep [kik][snp] session for as long as this is up"

(Description):

"PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION!!

Kik/Snap session (pics, message):
$1 minute

Kik/Snap session (pics, message, video):
$2 minute

Kik/Snap session (late night 9:30 PM - 7 AM)
$3 minute

Not into:
dd/lg/ageplay/incest (slight mdom/mdom is fine), watersports, scat, menstrual play, public eroticism. I don't show face

Yep. Good to be honest up front. Get rid of timewasters. Mine is like the same of you want to see: livecammodelshows.com/audri

You may still get guys asking if you will show face or do your banned shows. It's the weirdest thing. A lot of men with boners cannot read.

I suggest giving them your username AFTER they pay for a Kik session. Will help eliminate timewasters and could possibly create incentive to buy.

If you don't want to show your face and I noticed your status about your pc, highly recommend niteflirt. All you need is a phone number.

Yep. Good to be honest up front. Get rid of timewasters. Mine is like the same of you want to see: livecammodelshows.com/audri

You may still get guys asking if you will show face or do your banned shows. It's the weirdest thing. A lot of men with boners cannot read.

I suggest giving them your username AFTER they pay for a Kik session. Will help eliminate timewasters and could possibly create incentive to buy.

If you don't want to show your face and I noticed your status about your pc, highly recommend niteflirt. All you need is a phone number.
Thank you for the niteflirt suggestion. I'm looking into it, but I'm not comfortable with phone calls if that's a thing on there. However, if it's a sexting service that is doable for me.

Thank you for the niteflirt suggestion. I'm looking into it, but I'm not comfortable with phone calls if that's a thing on there. However, if it's a sexting service that is doable for me.

They do offer sexting. I recommend checking out sextpanter. Also clip sites!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.