AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DIY Solution for Squirting and Gushing!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamHarlot

Inactive Cam Model
May 17, 2016
Minnesota
Chaturbate Username
CamHarlot
Ok, so I am a huge squirter, basically not even towels on towels can stop the flow.

So I usually use reusable incontinence pads to stop the flow, however this leaves me with laundry to do everytime I cum, I have a Lush now so maybe that'll help bc I can cum in the shower/bath.

In any case, this is my quick DIY solution: [GALLERY=media, 2316]IMG_0642 by LilaBea posted May 24, 2017 at 5:37 PM[/GALLERY]

The brand is Kotex Security Maxi Overnight and the towel is just a thin towel.

It works bc nothing got under the pad.

Just thought I'd share!

Ok, so I am a huge squirter, basically not even towels on towels can stop the flow.

So I usually use reusable incontinence pads to stop the flow, however this leaves me with laundry to do everytime I cum, I have a Lush now so maybe that'll help bc I can cum in the shower/bath.

In any case, this is my quick DIY solution: [GALLERY=media, 2316]IMG_0642 by LilaBea posted May 24, 2017 at 5:37 PM[/GALLERY]

The brand is Kotex Security Maxi Overnight and the towel is just a thin towel.

It works bc nothing got under the pad.

Just thought I'd share!

I was going to film a gush clip tomorrow and was wondering how i'd do it without getting the bed drenched lol.... pads under a towel sounds good.

Reactions: CharlotteDusk
Status
Not open for further replies.