AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do i have to pay taxes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
Anyone from the UK know what processes i have to do to pay my taxes? should i get a tax adviser? or do i have to not pay taxes at all?

Yes you have to pay taxes. Google self employed taxes and UK and research it yourself.

Yes you have to pay taxes. Google self employed taxes and UK and research it yourself.
i tried to research it but theres so much stuff to do. I might get a tax advisor. Do you know at what amount of money do i have to register for tax? or do i just register immediately when i start camming?

i tried to research it but theres so much stuff to do. I might get a tax advisor. Do you know at what amount of money do i have to register for tax? or do i just register immediately when i start camming?
welcome to adulting where there is so much stuff to do. literally first google search showed me the process and requirements so you didnt try too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.