AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do misleading tags and bio information actually work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2021
I've seen a model with "#ebony #asian #pregnant" who looked Caucasian and not pregnant at all. While I get that early stages of pregnancy isn't visually obvious and that people can race is not always obvious. The members who are searching tags like are seeking out a certain look.

I have also seen models with location like "New South Wales Australia" and "Tokyo" but who speak Spanish (something only 0.5% of Australians do) or Russian (and no Japanese) when there are less then 3000 russans in tokyo. Sure it could be that these locations are genuine but I'm doubtful.

I get that the intent is to get a foot in the door but does allow models to retain an audience long enough to covert them into tips?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I've noticed that too. Lol. Who knows? Maybe they're they're trying to attract the Ebony-lovin' crowd. Maybe they actually are part-Black, and wanna use that to their advantage? I have no idea. #Interracial (Actually, the word would be "biracial," I think?) could be a hashtag used too, but I don't know if that's as popular as #ebony. I do feel like the dudes seeking out models in the Ebony category would probably be like WTF if they enter a room, and they see a model who looks like Elsa from Frozen.

elsa GIF

Last edited:
I've seen a model with "#ebony #asian #pregnant" who looked Caucasian and not pregnant at all. While I get that early stages of pregnancy isn't visually obvious and that people can race is not always obvious. The members who are searching tags like are seeking out a certain look.

I have also seen models with location like "New South Wales Australia" and "Tokyo" but who speak Spanish (something only 0.5% of Australians do) or Russian (and no Japanese) when there are less then 3000 russans in tokyo. Sure it could be that these locations are genuine but I'm doubtful.

I get that the intent is to get a foot in the door but does allow models to retain an audience long enough to covert them into tips?
Studio models use to just use every popular tag they can, which I'm assuming they were taught to. However when CB recently changed things so that only 5 tags count there has been a decline in that, though I'm guessing not everyone has realized it yet which is why you will still see some models with tags that obviously don't apply. The location thing probably has to do with studio models trying to be grouped in more favorable regions.

Do they actually know the tags they have been given. I didn't until I decided to look. A couple of members had entered something a bit daft, so I removed those.

Reactions: MarieElise
Do they actually know the tags they have been given. I didn't until I decided to look. A couple of members had entered something a bit daft, so I removed those.

I’ve occasionally run into models that seemed unaware of their own tip menu. I guess it wouldn’t be a stretch to think they were given hashtags without knowing, too.

I think the tags thing just depends on which cam site it is. I know that on MyFreeCams I'm able to go into the 'My Model Tags' section and choose my own tags. This is how I like for model tags to work...not men being able to give you tags.
I remember that on Streamate guys can give you tags, and for each one you have the option to show it or block it. The thing that annoyed me was that even after you block them, you're stuck having to see the entire list of tags you blocked in your model admin section. 🙄 On my 'blocked tags' list, someone tagged me as "nigs." And the other ones make absolutely no sense.

Yes, there are models who pretend to use toys and users just eat it up. Not that I care but it’s not really fair to other models who actually do use toys.

Yes, there are models who pretend to use toys and users just eat it up. Not that I care but it’s not really fair to other models who actually do use toys.
I don't see that as a problem.

Every day, ehotlovea makes her visitors tip tens of thousands of tokens for a toy that does not even exist. Smart!

If she succeeds in convincing her visitors that this toy exists and works, models who really use an active toy should easily convince their visitors. They can see the chat lines produced by the Lovense extension, they see the toys's LED turn on and off, they can hear the toy, and when the model puts it on the table or on the bed, they can see the toy crawl around when tipped.

I don't see that as a problem.

Every day, ehotlovea makes her visitors tip tens of thousands of tokens for a toy that does not even exist. Smart!

If she succeeds in convincing her visitors that this toy exists and works, models who really use an active toy should easily convince their visitors. They can see the chat lines produced by the Lovense extension, they see the toys's LED turn on and off, they can hear the toy, and when the model puts it on the table or on the bed, they can see the toy crawl around when tipped.
Lol not smart she bleats like a sheep making animal noises I think guys tip her because it’s hilarious. And it’s not fair to models like using a toy is exhausting so she’s technically a fraud should
Be against tos to deceive like that.

Lol not smart ...
Not smart? If I could make 30K Tokens each evening by rolling my eyes and wetting my panties, that would be my career, no hesitation!

I would even throw in a rare skill: I can wiggle my ears. I would do that for free!

And it’s not fair to models like using a toy is exhausting so she’s technically a fraud
I still don't see how her success should concern other models.

She decides about her show, they decide about their shows.

should be against tos to deceive like that.
The Terms & Conditions don't forbid a model to lie, nor to deceive their visitors. It's a show, not a trial at court.

I have seen models envy her, causing bad mood. I have seen models learn from her, causing more tokens.

Not smart? If I could make 30K Tokens each evening by rolling my eyes and wetting my panties, that would be my career, no hesitation!

I would even throw in a rare skill: I can wiggle my ears. I would do that for free!

I still don't see how her success should concern other models.

She decides about her show, they decide about their shows.

The Terms & Conditions don't forbid a model to lie, nor to deceive their visitors. It's a show, not a trial at court.

I have seen models envy her, causing bad mood. I have seen models learn from her, causing more tokens.
I’m not sure why everyone thinks she’s so successful she works 80 hours a week if anyone put in that much time they would make more money… not something I’d like to learn from. I’d rather work smarter not harder

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
I’m not sure why everyone thinks she’s so successful she works 80 hours a week if anyone put in that much time they would make more money… not something I’d like to learn from. I’d rather work smarter not harder
How do you know she works 80 hours a week?

It’s her hustle, not another models. What she does, doesn’t affect another models earnings. She’s not breaking TOS. The only thing you find “unfair” is that she does not meet your expectations. If that’s the case then move on to another model and stop wasting your time analyzing her work and what she does.

How do you know she works 80 hours a week?

It’s her hustle, not another models. What she does, doesn’t affect another models earnings. She’s not breaking TOS. The only thing you find “unfair” is that she does not meet your expectations. If that’s the case then move on to another model and stop wasting your time analyzing her work and what she does.
Cbhours.com

Cbhours.com
That is a nifty tool. I took a look at her online stats from CBhours. On average she is working 10.2 hours which rounds out to roughly 72 hours a week. I did not know this tool existed. That said though, I have watched a couple of streams of hers when I was researching if Chaturbate would be a good site for me last year. She does some voyeur activities and voyeur activities can take up a fair amount of time. I do voyeur activities on my site and I can attest it can take up a fair amount of time when online.

Nonetheless, dude, quit breaking a sweat on ehotlovea. She's killing it and you hate it. Do yourself a favor and look at other models and stop obsessing over whether her success. She's not breaking TOS.

Leave the judgment calls of scams and fraud to chaturbate support.

Can someone explain to me why members even need to know how many hours per week/month a CB model has broadcasted? Is there some benefit to having this information, or is it just out of curiosity?

On MyFreeCams it tells you on the model's profile the date of her last broadcast, and there's a section where she can display her cam schedule. I would think having that info would be enough for most people?

Can someone explain to me why members even need to know how many hours per week/month a CB model has broadcasted?
That's a smart and suggestive question. Members don't really need to know that information. I could perfectly live without it.

However, am curious, and that is why every then and now I look up a model on that page. I know models who use that page very often because after a show they want to measure the success, apart from counting their tokens. Sometimes they also compare their own performance to their favored rivals.

Apparently, that generates enough traffic for cbhours to get his work paid and continued.

Can someone explain to me why members even need to know how many hours per week/month a CB model has broadcasted? Is there some benefit to having this information, or is it just out of curiosity?

On MyFreeCams it tells you on the model's profile the date of her last broadcast, and there's a section where she can display her cam schedule. I would think having that info would be enough for most people?
The only two reasons I can think of, from a members perspective, are:

1. seeing when the models room is most popular, hop in her room at that time, and be a freeloader or tip her.
2. Get a gauge of when a model might be online during the week and time.

1. seeing when the models room is most popular, hop in her room at that time, and be a freeloader or tip her.

CB doesn't have a section for a model to show her cam schedule (like MFC does)? I haven't been on CB for a long time, so I don't remember.
Even though a lot of these guys on MFC don't even bother taking a minute to look at our profile anyway. Lol.

Reactions: englishmuffins
Actually you have to remember that most models are not active, like at all. If most models were active there would be far far more than 10k models online. Cbhours is an easy way to say hey im active, some people are more comfortable to drop big tips with models that they know are active.

Most models do not follow the schedules they post.

Actually you have to remember that most models are not active, like at all. If most models were active there would be far far more than 10k models online. Cbhours is an easy way to say hey im active, some people are more comfortable to drop big tips with models that they know are active.

Most models do not follow the schedules they post.

Gotcha. Which is why (as I mentioned earlier) it would make sense to show on the model's profile the date the model last broadcasted. If the last date of broadcast was August 1, 2018, members know not to expect her on cam anytime soon.

Last edited:
Gotcha. Which is why (as I mentioned earlier) it would make sense to show on the model's profile the date the model last broadcasted. If the last date of broadcast was August 1, 2018, members know not to expect her on cam anytime soon.
CB has a feature like that but it resets from any reconnection even a hiccup.

l’ve used it occasionally (not often). When I use it, it’s typically because I’ve recently followed a model that doesn’t have her schedule posted (or appears to not follow her posted schedule anymore) and I’m trying to get an idea when I might be able to visit her again and spend some tokens. I’ve never checked up on the hours of a model that I didn’t intend to spend money on, so from that point of view it’s helping connect models with profit (for me anyway).

For the models that have irregular schedules/hours, sometimes it helps.

Members are so curious on chaturbate they use bots to Analyze numbers and even try to post the exact dollar amount models make online and the hours they work. They may think it’s helpful; I think it’s an invasion of privacy, especially since I did not sign up or agree to anything like that.

Members are so curious on chaturbate they use bots to Analyze numbers and even try to post the exact dollar amount models make online and the hours they work. They may think it’s helpful; I think it’s an invasion of privacy, especially since I did not sign up or agree to anything like that.
Then I hope you choose 'No' in the 'Appear on network sites' in the 'Settings & privacy' section of your profile, then that info will not be released to those sites for your room

I have never put hashtags that were trending, but not related to what I look like or do on cam. A bit misleading, isn't it? If I would myself in the watcher's shoes, I would feel a little bit fooled. Like, I wanna see an Asian girl but get an east European one.. It would literally take me one and a half seconds to click away from the chatroom and go find what I am truly looking for, lol.

I have never put hashtags that were trending, but not related to what I look like or do on cam. A bit misleading, isn't it? If I would myself in the watcher's shoes, I would feel a little bit fooled. Like, I wanna see an Asian girl but get an east European one.. It would literally take me one and a half seconds to click away from the chatroom and go find what I am truly looking for, lol.

I don’t click on hashtags often as a member, but it seems like if a lot of models used hashtags that didn’t really apply to them, the more useless it becomes to even have a hashtag feature.

... it seems like if a lot of models used hashtags that didn’t really apply to them, the more useless it becomes to even have a hashtag feature.
I rather consider that a challenge than a lost case.

In the overview pages I see the search tags. I preferably visit models who don't use obviously false search tags.

Models have all the information they need.

Reactions: Delroy
Status
Not open for further replies.