AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

do u have pet's??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my one kitty cookie, she is adorable and incredibly affectionate and vocal I love her very very VERY much! Such a cute little fluff ball. For some reason this is my favorite picture of her, I think it shows her true character at how pissed she was to have to wear that bloody cone, such an animated kitten.
230758160.jpg

Since I got a new pet figured I should post some pictures of the constantly-shedding-fluff-ball.

She's a total brat, but I gotta admit, I love her! Haha...

Attachments

• frigg.jpg
    frigg.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 320
Reactions: Jupiter551
Frankie said:
Since I got a new pet figured I should post some pictures of the constantly-shedding-fluff-ball.

Siberian Husky? I had one years ago, and yeah, he was a brat. Most loving dog in the world but also, was impossible to train. lol He had the loyalty of a sponge mop. :)

Nordling said:
Frankie said:

Siberian Husky? I had one years ago, and yeah, he was a brat. Most loving dog in the world but also, was impossible to train. lol He had the loyalty of a sponge mop. :)

Not sure if she's Alaskan or Siberian. Just know she's a husky. And yesss. Very, very loveable, but when I go to train her to sit, lay down or speak - she speaks through all three. :woops: As if to protest that she shouldn't have to do this dumb shit to get a treat. :lol:

Frankie said:
Not sure if she's Alaskan or Siberian. Just know she's a husky. And yesss. Very, very loveable, but when I go to train her to sit, lay down or speak - she speaks through all three. :woops: As if to protest that she shouldn't have to do this dumb shit to get a treat. :lol:
omg! Czar did exactly the same thing!, sort of.

I'd show him the treat and he'd sit up (very rapidly), stick out his paw (shake hands), and immediately lie down, all in one motion.

AlexAvery said:
I picked the black one and named him Dracula.
The grey one is his sister, her name is Whopper.

:p

She's actually a dilute tortoiseshell :D (Not sure if you said grey for easy description or not, but since her coloring is very unique- and adorable!!- sometimes it's confusing to label.)

And god am I in love with black kitties!!! I have one and he's the sweetest, most wonderful cat. He hangs out with me for hours snuggling every day. I definitely would be pretty depressed working from home if it weren't for him!

I have my Sadie. :) She's a pitbull mix and omg I just want to squeeze and love on her all the time! But she's a daddy's girl so she prefers cuddling BJ over cuddling me lol.

Attachments

• sadie hugging mommy.jpg
    sadie hugging mommy.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0422.JPG
    IMG_0422.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 244
NEW BABY ALERT!!!

This is our new baby Thor!

Attachments

• Thor 210.JPG
    Thor 210.JPG
    965.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Thor 182.JPG
    Thor 182.JPG
    485.4 KB · Views: 185
My Tink :) Her full name was Tinkerbell but it got shortened. I got her from an animal shelter, so I am not sure exactly what mix she is, but I love her :love4:

Attachments

• DSCN0284.JPG
    DSCN0284.JPG
    281.9 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCN0287.JPG
    DSCN0287.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 174
One of my favorite pitties of all time was a HUGE blue boy. When he was just a wee pup he got Parvo and we weren't sure he was going to make it but he fought through it. Now he's well over 100 lbs and is just the biggest cuddlebug ever. Just reminded me of him :h:

Tink! She's so cute :3 I love that she hangs out in the room with you. Reminds me of my Batty!

Omg Eva he is so freakin cute! My Sadie would love cuddling and playing with him. :) I :h: pitbulls!

CandieMoose said:
My Tink :) Her full name was Tinkerbell but it got shortened. I got her from an animal shelter, so I am not sure exactly what mix she is, but I love her :love4:

Definitely comes from pedigree though - the colour and shape of the face!

My god some of you have cute pets...hell, they're all cute, but some just make me "AWWWW!" (esp the kittehs and the bunnehs)

AlexAvery cute kittens, but Laurel K Hamilton? Really? :p

Thanks Gals! The only with blues is that most of them are inbred or have genetic skin issues, gotta be picky. And blues aren't much special or rare any more. They are a dilute of black which are usually common....there I go showing my nerdiness again LOL

5 cats - all rescues from the street or death row

For cat lovers... I got lot more pics of them on my profile ; )

I also used to have a beautiful American Pitbull, but I had to leave him with my Ex-BF in Germany :crybaby:

Attachments

• Bumble Bee 2.jpg
    Bumble Bee 2.jpg
    905.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Oreo 039.jpg
    Oreo 039.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 85
I have a Chinchilla and his name is Chewie :-D

Attachments

• IMG_7293.jpg
    IMG_7293.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 2011-07-14_19.31.08.jpg
    2011-07-14_19.31.08.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 77
I used to have two adorable rabbits.

Toni: (female)

taXJF.jpg

Kleiner (translates as "little one"): (male)

ZYEag.jpg

2 videos:

In August 08, Toni died at the age of 9, which is freaking old for a bunny.

We didn't want Kleiner to be lonely, so we gave him to an animal shelter for a little vacation. There he was supposed to make friends with another rabbit so that we could take both of them back home after a couple of days.
Instead, the goddamn animal shelter LOST Kleiner after two days. He must have dug his way out of the enclosure because they didn't have a way to prevent that.
The people from the shelter gave us some financial compensation but my heart was broken of course. I still can't believe they just lost the little guy.

I'll never forget my bunny friends. They were amazing. I really really hope that Kleiner is still alive, wherever he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.