AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do we have support groups or individuals for those suffering.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2022
Hello, guys just an enquiry since it's not good to suffer in silence. Do we have support groups or individuals that help the less fortunate?like me my Chaturbate account got banned and that was my source of living, with my kids, my source of income was totally dependent on the site and now I can't provide for them and we are really suffering to be honest, can't afford a meal a day, is there a way I can get help here, I have tried working other site stripchat but no tippers, I get less tokens. I need help please.

Hello, guys just an enquiry since it's not good to suffer in silence. Do we have support groups or individuals that help the less fortunate?like me my Chaturbate account got banned and that was my source of living, with my kids, my source of income was totally dependent on the site and now I can't provide for them and we are really suffering to be honest, can't afford a meal a day, is there a way I can get help here, I have tried working other site stripchat but no tippers, I get less tokens. I need help please.
Pineapple support may have resources for you, they run regular support groups

You can also reach out to SWOP in your area. they may be able to connect you with resources. On their site they have a HUGE global database of Mutual Aid organizations here

There’s also SWAID - a Vegas based mutual aid group that do offer some things outside Vegas. I believe their mutual aid grants are available to any sex workers in the US.

and depending on your area, cupcake girls (kinda shifty but they do have some stuff, and it doesn’t hurt to ask)

There is a book called
“thriving in sex work” which has lots of mental health stuff and resources specific to SW

thrive Hive runs both in person and online support groups regularly

If you happen to be in New Orleans dm me for some other specific resources

((Hugs))

If you’re outside the US let me know where I’ll do some looking.

Don’t forget most countries have crisis lines you can call and someone will listen. This may not be as good as sex work specific support but it is there for you if you are in crisis and have no one to talk to. In the USA this number is 988

Outside of sex work specific resources, there maybe local food bank options to help you. if you need any help finding them feel free to message me.

Last edited:
Thanks Miss_ Lolipop I live in Africa,
ahh I see then some of these resources won’t be much use to you.

on the SWOP page they have listed a link for South Africa that leads here:

Our aim is to provide as many once-off funds (ranging from R500 (30$) – R1000 (60$) to as many sex workers in need.

Sex Workers needing assistance can contact SWEAT/Sisonke on our 24-hour Helpline: 0800 606060 or send ‘Please call me’ to 071 357 7632. The line will be monitored by trained counselors and relief administrators who will assess requests as they come in and direct them to our finance team who will distribute funds.
And They have another one listed for some othe regions.

SWOP may be your best bet for connecting you with any resources in your area. I would reach out via email and see if they can help.

For support groups - Pineapple Support and Thrive hive both host them online regularly and there are more I am sure.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Oh and I found this Pan-African organization that may be able to o connect you to resources

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
Oh and I found this Pan-African organization that may be able to o connect you to resources

Thanks, it's listed South Africa and my country is not south Africa. The other contact, one must be a member of an organization and I don't know any, I'm from a remote area.

Thanks, it's listed South Africa and my country is not south Africa. The other contact, one must be a member of an organization and I don't know any, I'm from a remote area.
I'm sorry :( Being in a remote area sucks, especially when you need tangible help. I hope at least some of the online support groups may help.

SWOP is global, and has contact information. I would reach out to them and see if they have any assistance - worst thing they can say is 'sorry but no'

and hopefully some of the online only support groups can at least provide you with a sense of community while you're working through this crisis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.