AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you have relatives that cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 99.9% of us the answer will be no...

Have you heard of it?

There are sisters on C4S who shoot non sexual content together (femdom stuff) but camsites don't allow you to cam with your siblings OR family members and personally no I do not know any girls who have family members in the industry.. My whole family is totally cool w what I do and my mom and aunt have made jokes about making clips but they would NEVER do it. Most girls don't even tell there family what they do so Im assuming most people's answers will be no pretty much due to the fact that there family doesn't know.

Reactions: Nordling
There are sisters on C4S who shoot non sexual content together (femdom stuff) but camsites don't allow you to cam with your siblings OR family members and personally no I do not know any girls who have family members in the industry.. My whole family is totally cool w what I do and my mom and aunt have made jokes about making clips but they would NEVER do it. Most girls don't even tell there family what they do so Im assuming most people's answers will be no pretty much due to the fact that there family doesn't know.
I was not talking about family members caming together but I understand your answer.

I have a sister who is on MyGirlFund
She came to me for advice on making student loan payments...

I am very curious why you ask.

Yes.
Because I thought I should tell them that I cammed (I don't keep secrets from loved ones).
I thought they would freak.
Nope, just asked me how they could start doing it....
:grumpy:

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
That is a very random question. And please don't take all of the answers and start trying to ask more about them, Guy. Like, if a person answers, don't start asking what her family member's bra size is or what her favorite lube is or if they would ever cam together or what her camname is. USE COMMON SENSE.

To answer the question, I've got a handful of siblings. 2 of my sisters know. 1 of them tried camming for a week, but hated it. Camming ruined her self-esteem, and ever since, she's been super hardcore working out/dieting and won't even talk to me about it. The other one was adamant that she will never cam (she thinks it's below her), but she has started asking me about sugardaddy sites and similar. My guess is that it's just a matter of time before she tries camming too.

And no, I would never cam with someone I know in person. Too many easy slip-ups (like real names/locations/etc).

I had a cousin that was a cam girl and was doing it before I started.

She's actually the one that gave me the extra push to go for it.

That is a very random question. And please don't take all of the answers and start trying to ask more about them, Guy. USE COMMON SENSE.

Lol. I'm glad someone finally said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.